NEWS Milford arrested

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
Threads
Not sure what the bigger scandal is….

The fact that charges of violence have been laid against no ticker Milford or the fact a guy who has been on a cool $1 million/yr the past 4 years is still living at Forest fucking Lake

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Mar 14, 2008
Threads
Ive solved the case. He was told that the shake machine was getting cleaned and he couldnt get his shake on. We have all been there. No man should have to settle for a coke at 2am. Its just not the same especially for a player that has invested a tiny sum of money into the maccas industry the past 4 years
maccas is bottom tier mung food.

kebab is where its at. or poutine.

winslow_wong

International Rep
May 27, 2013
Threads
All jokes aside, I hope he has plenty of support. He’s obviously spiralling pretty badly and it can be a dark time for anyone.
It’s probably all hit him now. No more big bucks, no more Brisbane life and no more McDonald’s freebies.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
Threads
Last person I would expect this from..
But Why would you be out at 2am on a Sunday when you got a wife and kids anyway time to grow up Milf.
With this and the pokies night before the finals makes you wonder abit how much it has been happening the last 4 years
I'm guessing that it was
a) end of the season
b) end of Milford at the Broncos...goodbye drinks with some team mates?

Bizarre behaviour...... what was he thinking by having a few drinks with his mates. What a prick!!
Good Riddance!!

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Threads
Strange how this place blows up and calls for sacking blokes over some very minimal things yet a dv situation, 3 counts of assualt and one of willful damage is turned into jokes and a no judgement until proven call.

I don't care who he is, if he was pushing his lady around and these guys stopped it then they should be commended. Sounds to me like Milf needs a wake up call. He phoned it in going on three years, and has shown his unprofessional behaviour multiple times, QLD curfew breaking, pokies before finals and who knows what the club has covered up for him. I am glad he is gone.

IceWorks

QCup Player
May 10, 2019
Threads
Early images of the melee paint an unfortunate picture.

1632140274313.png

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
no quotes, but Badel/Rothfield reporting that Milford is in danger of having his Souths contract torn up, if found guilty of these charges

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Threads
I know Kevvie loves him, but how many actual mates would he have left? Glenn is gone (from the playing group anyway), Oates would probably be one, but in general I wouldn't think his power base is that big anymore outside of the obligatory support from the other islander boys

It's pretty much most of the squad. They're all mates.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
wonder how many mates he will have if he is found guilty of smacking his mrs?

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
You never get found “innocent” in a criminal trial. It’s guilty or not guilty…
In Scots law, they also have Not Proven.

Also the judge can override the jury, for instance if the jury has tried to nullify the law by ignoring the evidence.

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
wonder how many mates he will have if he is found guilty of smacking his mrs?

he wasn't charged with belting his mrs ... just the bystanders that felt the need to intervene.

he also got charged with throwing a garbage can at a car (criminal damage)

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Threads
It's pretty much most of the squad. They're all mates.
Does he though? I have never seen anything to suggest he is overly well liked, in fact up until the last few games no one looked like they liked playing with him. We also never got the typical stories of “keep my mate here”

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
Here's what's in the paper today.

View attachment 15245

They're saying Souths could pull his contract if he's found guilty of assault.

He's been charged with three counts of assault plus wilful damage charge from chucking a garbage can at a car . He spent Sunday night in the drunk tank after a blue with his wife Miri. None of the counts are for assaulting Miri. The car was asking for it, and the women were carrying on like women. So he has a pretty good case.

The police charges do not automatically trigger the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy.

bit slow ... i posted that last night

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarltonCru

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.