NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Milford has brought in Dave Garratt who previously represented Kotoni Staggs and Payne Haas. Garratt's a partner at Howden Saggers, the firm famous for bullshitting up that "dossier" on behalf of rampant cocksmith Anthony Seibold.

If he has actually assaulted 2 females, that will be the last we see of Milford in the NRL for at least 2 years. And if Milford has 2 years away, he will come back at 115kg.

Is what you said ‘informative, helpful, or conducive to constructive argument’?

No it isn’t. **** off with your faux entertainment-outrage.
Yes. It informs us that Milford won't be back in the NRL for a while if he assaulted some females, and will be a fat mess when he returns.

Is todays soup menstrual blood flavoured?

Milford has brought in Dave Garratt who previously represented Kotoni Staggs and Payne Haas. Garratt's a partner at Howden Saggers, the firm famous for bullshitting up that "dossier" on behalf of rampant cocksmith Anthony Seibold.

well, if he's representing Milford in NRL proceedings ... then Milford is fucked

If that's the best he can do after being on 1 million a year for 4 years, then he truly is fucked. Souths will tear up his deal and he will be Super League bound.

If that's the best he can do after being on 1 million a year for 4 years, then he truly is fucked. Souths will tear up his deal and he will be Super League bound.
He will win a man of steel in super league.. Do you reckon Milford would go any good in union?
I'm unsure how their rules are regarding players banned elsewhere (if worse case scenario happens) but it could be another option for him.

He will win a man of steel in super league.. Do you reckon Milford would go any good in union?
I'm unsure how their rules are regarding players banned elsewhere (if worse case scenario happens) but it could be another option for him.

Dawdling around the back of the scrum not doing much whilst they roll around and jump all over each other for literal minutes waiting for the ball to somehow pop out the rear like a duck egg....Yeah that sounds like Milf's wheelhouse.

If he has actually assaulted 2 females, that will be the last we see of Milford in the NRL for at least 2 years. And if Milford has 2 years away, he will come back at 115kg.
Is there any source at all saying he allegedly assaulted 2 females or are you just speculating?

So did yours obviously.

Ice Cube Friday GIF
You just got triggered and had a little outburst. It's ok, happens to the most average of us.

When a bloke’s back is against the wall, it’s

Good for you, living off the news cycle.
Were you there? Do you have any news for us?

No?

OK, I'll comment on what's being reported and the police statements saying what he has been charged with.

If he's guilty of what is being reported, the club would be stupid to not sack him

He's literally on leave until his contract expires in 6 weeks

Is this likely to end up being a "no fault stand down" type of situation?

Milf isn't in court until October (I believe?) and you'd think he'll be pleading not guilty (pending the possible sentence for the crime and impact on his career), so it could end up dragging out if it goes to court.

I think it's a bit risky to sack him prior to a guilty verdict, due to the perception and precedent it sets. It could also be met with legal action from Milf if he's eventually found not guilty.

I cant quite recall the timeline, but how did the Barba sacking from cowboys play out??

I think they may have sacked him based on findings from the integrity unit investigation or did he plead guilty straight away?

If we were to sack him before his court appearance or before the integrity unit are finished then it could become an unwanted precedent and would likely be done just to save a few bucks.

Do we want Milf's contract off the books? Yes

Do we want to set a precedent to sack every player that is charged (prior to a guilty verdict)? Not necessarily

Is this likely to end up being a "no fault stand down" type of situation?

Milf isn't in court until October (I believe?) and you'd think he'll be pleading not guilty (pending the possible sentence for the crime and impact on his career), so it could end up dragging out if it goes to court.

I think it's a bit risky to sack him prior to a guilty verdict, due to the perception and precedent it sets. It could also be met with legal action from Milf if he's eventually found not guilty.

I cant quite recall the timeline, but how did the Barba sacking from cowboys play out??

I think they may have sacked him based on findings from the integrity unit investigation or did he plead guilty straight away?

If we were to sack him before his court appearance or before the integrity unit are finished then it could become an unwanted precedent and would likely be done just to save a few bucks.

Do we want Milf's contract off the books? Yes

Do we want to set a precedent to sack every player that is charged (prior to a guilty verdict)? Not necessarily
Only going off news reports I've seen so no hard evidence but pretty sure the damage was a bin into a car or something so there might be evidence he is guilty of that and if its happened in the valley high possibility it could be on CCTV. I'm sure the broncos would have alot more details so they wouldn't sack him if there is a chance he's not guilty

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Yem
  • Palmer Wapau Fanclub
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • MrMoore
  • Justwin
  • Rookie Alan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.