NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

That's my point. Regardless, people get off charges on the basis of the system failing to find them guilty. That doesn't mean they're innocent in the truth of what actually happened, it means the system failed. Happens all the time. Simply saying they're "innocent" is naive.
To me innocent is they don't press the charges in the first place because they have to have some kind of evidence to press the charge.

To me innocent is they don't press the charges in the first place because they have to have some kind of evidence to press the charge.
Nah not really. They could just be wrong. There's a reason why we don't go all 'Judge Dredd' lol.

Plod:

“It will be alleged the 27-year-old was having a verbal and physical altercation with a 26-year-old woman, who was known to him. A number of bystanders allegedly attempted to break up the altercation. In the course of events the 27-year-old man allegedly assaulted two other women and caused damage to a parked motor vehicle. Police will also allege the man assaulted a 19-year-old man before being apprehended.”

Physically assaulted and verbally, if all of this is true and of course it is all alleged at present, he seems like he is in a lot of trouble and as has been mentioned, he might be forceably stood down if this drags on.

They wouldn't charge him without solid evidence. 3x cases of assault will be hard to defend against unless they were hostile to him in the first place.

They wouldn't charge him without solid evidence. 3x cases of assault will be hard to defend against unless they were hostile to him in the first place.

if the Brisbane City Council city safe CCTV system is anything like the Ipswich safe city CCTV system. they should have conclusive footage of the incident

if the Brisbane City Council city safe CCTV system is anything like the Ipswich safe city CCTV system. they should have conclusive footage of the incident
Then hes going to be in some serious shit if the assault charges are backed up by footage. If its only a push where someone falls to the ground - he will get torn up as being a footy player. If its DV setting hes in further shit as it will just compound it and show lack of discipline or character/judgement.

Sounds like he’s in bacon and cheese McDouble trouble.
Well he has to be found guilty first of course, but he is facing some hefty offences that is for sure, not to mention the likelihood of civil suits, given his inflated pay-packet over the past few years...

Pity, I was looking forward to him flopping even further on the field.

Provocation is not a defence to wilful damage...

Milford should have a bit stashed away. I’m sure he could make them lose interest in their complaints.

Resting bitch face

As disappointing as it is to say.......even if found "not guilty", there has to be a reason such a charge gets laid in the first place

in most circumstances(?)

So he's not gonna come out of this.....innocent.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.