NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Or the Dragons - they love a jailbird and Milf can get back on the Griffin Bulk5000 diet
Griffin never coached him - he signed up but got replaced by Bennett before he could coach him

Griffin never coached him - he signed up but got replaced by Bennett before he could coach him

My bad. It seems like it should’ve been a thing considering

Can’t we just cancel the remaining month of his contract?

He’d have normally been in Sydney already if there were no lockdown as Souths would be down there
Probably could, although we probably couldn't do it until the cops have finished investigating what went on.

How do you get charged with the 3 counts of assault, does that mean he's punched 3 different people?

He still has almost 6 weeks left. So we could save about 100k terminating him early and front load Lodge's payout

like Wolfie said in response to me, we’d have to wait for the police/court findings. Otherwise we could ‘sack’ him, then he’s found not guilty and sues us and we have to wear at least the remaining money on the cap anyway

like Wolfie said in response to me, we’d have to wait for the police/court findings. Otherwise we could ‘sack’ him, then he’s found not guilty and sues us and we have to wear at least the remaining money on the cap anyway
Sounds good to me. Take a risk see what happens. I'm sure the club can get more info well before the courts see it and make a determination

Roth Philfield will be doubling down on NRL 360 tonight
6C44F524 8B88 421B 82DA 75BB9A438EAE

In all seriousness, I see a lot of people on social media jumping to conclusions on this as Milford having committed an act of domestic violence / violence against women.

Details are very scarce but from what I read it sounded like he’d assaulted some people who intervened on a verbal argument between he and his wife ?

Maybe I’m being naive in that assumption. I guess when you think of Anthony Milford, you don’t envisage someone who would do that sort of thing

In all seriousness, I see a lot of people on social media jumping to conclusions on this as Milford having committed an act of domestic violence / violence against women.
Details are very scarce but from what I read it sounded like he’d assaulted some people who intervened on a verbal argument between he and his wife ?
I haven't seen didly squat so won't pass judgement other than what an idiot.

Maybe I’m being naive in that assumption. I guess when you think of Anthony Milford, you don’t envisage someone who would do that sort of thing
Yeah this. I haven't made a determination either way, I'm not going to call him a **** but if he's punched on with a member of the public and the club can get some kind of evidence of that, sack him immediately. I'll call him a **** if it's deserved after he's had his time in court.

Well...I don't think anyone saw this coming. He has always seemed such a cleanskin and quiet, gentle type of bloke. I wonder what the actual facts are.

Yeah this. I haven't made a determination either way, I'm not going to call him a **** but if he's punched on with a member of the public and the club can get some kind of evidence of that, sack him immediately. I'll call him a **** if it's deserved after he's had his time in court.
He could have been defending himself against a drunken fan.......it does happen from time to time.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.