NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

I know Kevvie loves him, but how many actual mates would he have left? Glenn is gone (from the playing group anyway), Oates would probably be one, but in general I wouldn't think his power base is that big anymore outside of the obligatory support from the other islander boys

It's pretty much most of the squad. They're all mates.

wonder how many mates he will have if he is found guilty of smacking his mrs?

You never get found “innocent” in a criminal trial. It’s guilty or not guilty…
In Scots law, they also have Not Proven.

Also the judge can override the jury, for instance if the jury has tried to nullify the law by ignoring the evidence.

wonder how many mates he will have if he is found guilty of smacking his mrs?

he wasn't charged with belting his mrs ... just the bystanders that felt the need to intervene.

he also got charged with throwing a garbage can at a car (criminal damage)

It's pretty much most of the squad. They're all mates.
Does he though? I have never seen anything to suggest he is overly well liked, in fact up until the last few games no one looked like they liked playing with him. We also never got the typical stories of “keep my mate here”

Here's what's in the paper today.

View attachment 15245

They're saying Souths could pull his contract if he's found guilty of assault.

He's been charged with three counts of assault plus wilful damage charge from chucking a garbage can at a car . He spent Sunday night in the drunk tank after a blue with his wife Miri. None of the counts are for assaulting Miri. The car was asking for it, and the women were carrying on like women. So he has a pretty good case.

The police charges do not automatically trigger the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy.

bit slow ... i posted that last night

Nine news reporting that we are considering sacking Milford from the final month of his contract.

Not sure what the bigger scandal is….

The fact that charges of violence have been laid against no ticker Milford or the fact a guy who has been on a cool $1 million/yr the past 4 years is still living at Forest fucking Lake
Have you looked at the prices of a decent place in Forest Lake lately?

Funny they felt the need to point out that Milf is ‘on leave’ like it hasn’t been obvious to everyone besides @broncsgoat that Milford’s effectively been ‘on leave’ since about 2018.

Funny they felt the need to point out that Milf is ‘on leave’ like it hasn’t been obvious to everyone besides @broncsgoat that Milford’s effectively been ‘on leave’ since about 2018.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.