NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Tony and Miri have gone dark on IG:

As disappointing as it is to say.......even if found "not guilty", there has to be a reason such a charge gets laid in the first place

in most circumstances(?)

So he's not gonna come out of this.....innocent.
We'll see.

I think there's a fair chance his contract gets torn up.

Sounds like there's a lot of witnesses. Multiple charges means there is a lot of action here... I don't think he plays again next year

Wow. What a fall from grace.

Oh dear. Divorce incoming?

turning their accounts private is a fall from grace?
Million dollar player to probably clubless a year later, and potentially divorced.

I'd say yeah. To think he could end up worse than Taylor..

They were meant to be our first choice halves pairing. Wow

Any update on Mighty Milf?

Would be a distraction from Captain America Nathan Cleary and his selfish buddies at least.

Would be a distraction from Captain America Nathan Cleary and his selfish buddies at least.
There won’t be anything until he goes to court which is the 20th iirc

No update, but this did make me think of this.

His lawyer has got the case adjourned to November 29.

Adjourned to allow time for the Crown to prepare the brief…
Look at his baby face, he isn't getting shit. He'll play with whoever next season with no media posts after his "Former Bronco Milford cleared" article.

Look at his baby face, he isn't getting shit. He'll play with whoever next season with no media posts after his "Former Bronco Milford cleared" article.
Former wayward Bronco now a poster-boy for rehabilitation since joining Souths, to be considered for Australian of The Year.

@broncsgoat would vote.

Wow. What a fall from grace.
turning their accounts private is a fall from grace?
They're back. But nothing to see.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.