NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Hip Hop Fashion GIF by Slick Rick

Wayne Bennett will fix him
I reckon thats the plan. WB has said numerous times he has no issues with Milford and rates him highly.

Probably got him that year at Souths with a view to joining him in '23....at the Dolphins.

Wayne Bennett will fix him
I hope he does. I dont hate him and i wont judge him irredeemable (it seems to be somewhat out of character) but he has a long road ahead of him to try and rebuild what he just destroyed.
Probably too long a road for us but for a team looking for some x factor down the road maybe?

Milford could be the next Luke Brooks at the Tigers, lock in POTY!

NRL announce they will not register a contract for Milford next year until these proceedings have run their course and been finalised.
Could be a long process.. glad he’s not our problem anymore.
Dodged a huge bullet. It would have been 300k cap wasted while he's tied up in court. A shame he didn't sign with Melbourne.

Dodged a huge bullet. It would have been 300k cap wasted while he's tied up in court. A shame he didn't sign with Melbourne.

if he had the NRL would be singing a different tune ... maybe something along the lines of:

Anthony is entitled to the presumption of innocence, the NRL will be making no further comment and taking no further action until the court case has been resolved"

The downfall of Anthony Milford is complete. I can see him putting on some serious kg’s over Christmas.

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.