NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

He isn't anymore, but at one point in time, people all across the game were making a claim for him being the best player in the competition.

If Ben Hunt didn't put in his nomination for retard of the year, we would have won that GF and Milford would've been the best on ground

If Ben Hunt didn't put in his nomination for retard of the year, we would have won that GF and Milford would've been the best on ground

Regardless, he WAS best on ground. Such a shame that was his pinnacle and it was all downhill from there.

Off field homophobia is just a fine.
It’s not even actual homophobia. It’s a naughty word these days, that’s all. Same as I believe Tedesco wasn’t actually being racist but sproj is right about the double standard. Tedesco has always been very likeable imo, I seriously doubt he is a racist man.

It’s not even actual homophobia. It’s a naughty word these days, that’s all. Same as I believe Tedesco wasn’t actually being racist but sproj is right about the double standard. Tedesco has always been very likeable imo, I seriously doubt he is a racist man.
I mean technically it means “bundle of sticks bound together”.

They just arent going to get away with using that word on TV as a sportsman. I dont mind them getting banned for being stupid in their positions. They should know better. I just dont like the inconsistency of it all.

They just arent going to get away with using that word on TV as a sportsman. I dont mind them getting banned for being stupid in their positions. They should know better. I just dont like the inconsistency of it all.
I know, but these are young testosterone fuelled blokes. They are already asked to reign it in by not fighting. There must be nothing worse than laying a good solid hit on Nancy who decides to stay down and earn a penalty. Slips of the tongue like that are totally understandable imo. It would be different if he chose to use a racist slur under the same circumstances though.

Justifying these words is dumb. You don’t have to say them. There’s other words you can use.

And Tedesco was 100% being racist. **** that guy

Milford should consult a lawyer and see what his options are.

He has been proven innocent. CCTV proves that, but he is still being punished by the NRL. For what?

Justifying these words is dumb. You don’t have to say them. There’s other words you can use.

And Tedesco was 100% being racist. **** that guy
Remember the old adage we used to use when the world was a better place…….sticks and stones or something.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.