NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Remember the old adage we used to use when the world was a better place…….sticks and stones or something.
Doesn’t hurt you and I, doesn’t mean you should say it though.

They are dragging this shit out with Milford. So basically the police and the courts say he didnt assault or push anyone, but the NRL have decided he did. Its crazy.
It’s like the NRL and media hung him out to dry and now they can’t admit nothing happened or they’ll look bad for doing it.

Doesn’t hurt you and I, doesn’t mean you should say it though.
Not being confrontational with you but out of curiosity what are some of the other words you could use?

It’s not even actual homophobia. It’s a naughty word these days, that’s all. Same as I believe Tedesco wasn’t actually being racist but sproj is right about the double standard. Tedesco has always been very likeable imo, I seriously doubt he is a racist man.
Tedesco WAS likeable when he was a Tiger, and maybe in his first season at the Roosters, but now I can't stand the bloke. He has become a typical Roosters twat. His constant whinging and pretty much everything about him annoys me now. Even the way he runs pisses me off now. He's also got a pretty punchable face. I'd probably like him again if he ever left the Roosters though.

When you read what Taylan May did its a joke what they are putting Milf through really. Somebody was heckling Cleary, so May tackled him to the ground. He isnt denying it and the footage apparently is there to back up the whole story. Yet he can play. Milf gets physically provoked with a woman prodding him in the chest repeadatly then blowing vape smoke in his face, all he does it knock the thing out of her hand, gets cleared of assault but thats not good enough for the NRL. Its such a joke.

Seems a common theme with these Penrith players that they think nothing they do is wrong.

When you read what Taylan May did its a joke what they are putting Milf through really. Somebody was heckling Cleary, so May tackled him to the ground. He isnt denying it and the footage apparently is there to back up the whole story. Yet he can play. Milf gets physically provoked with a woman prodding him in the chest repeadatly then blowing vape smoke in his face, all he does it knock the thing out of her hand, gets cleared of assault but thats not good enough for the NRL. Its such a joke.

Seems a common theme with these Penrith players that they think nothing they do is wrong.

Why would they? The organisation they play under should be bringing the hammer down which of course they are not.

"He will not be permitted to play before Round 11, providing 4 weeks for the relevant programs and assessment," the NRL statement said.
If all goes according to plan, Milford will join the Knights on May 19, in Round 11, when by chance they take on his former club the Broncos.

Justifying these words is dumb. You don’t have to say them. There’s other words you can use.

Should of called him a dog ****.....

but then are we risking running foul of the RSPCA?

Anthony joined the Knights today:

I'm happy for him. Now he will either really sink or swim. I'm also not really sure he will gel with Clifford but whatevs.

I'm happy for him. Now he will either really sink or swim. I'm also not really sure he will gel with Clifford but whatevs.

Clifford tbf to him is more a 7 than the 6 he has been playing. Milf is a 6. Could be a good blend.

The media are pissed because the courts refused to release the footage to them so they can blast it all throughout the media, stating it was in the "public's interest".

Fucking scum. Just let the fucking bloke get on with his life. He's been proven innocent, move on.

As we all knew he would.

Be good to see the man run out on the field....
..interesting to see how the year pans out for Milf.

As we all knew he would.

Be good to see the man run out on the field....
..interesting to see how the year pans out for Milf.
I would love to see the little fella have some joy again. Hopefully he does end up at the Dolphins with a solid spine around him and he can get back to just having fun.

It’s a shame his Bunnies deal fell through because he probably would’ve enjoyed coming off the bench with minimal responsibility.

Now he’s unfortunately walking into a spoon contender who is in total panic mode with no decent halves. Out of the frying pan and into the fire (no fat jokes please).

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Midean
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.