NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Don't want to be mean and shiz, but watching that Dolphins documentary on Stan - Milf comes back for pre-season training and does the 1.2km run which everyone else seems to handle okay as the camera cuts to them post-run.

Meanwhile, here's Milf lying down on the grass, absolutely spent like he's just run a marathon. This bloke is meant to be a professional athlete, and was one of the highest paid in the game for a period there.

Maintaining a base level of fitness over the off-season seems like a bare minimum requirement you'd expect from your players. Like shit, when I was playing footy and soccer, I know I'd be able to put in an effort for 1.2km and not keel over afterwards, and I was certainly no professional athlete, being paid to be in shape, etc.

No wonder his career has gone so downhill. He obviously reached a point where he got very comfortable and didn't care to put the effort in anymore. What a waste of talent, eh.

I Cant Do This Season 7 GIF by The Office

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.