MLB

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
1 month to go, and my 2 teams are well out of contention: the Braves and the Mariners :cry:

Not many teams to like in the race for the flag either! [icon_thumbs_do

So anyway these are the few teams in the American League which are looking likely to make the playoffs:
White Sox, Devil Rays & Angels with Boston seeming to have wrapped up the Wild Card. Hate all of those teams...but I guess I wouldn't care if the White Sox made the World Series. Meh. Hate them, hate them all.

In the National League it's the Mets (lol at the Yankees!!!!!) with the Phillies breathing down their necks, the Cubs & the Dodgers with the Brewers and Phillies fighting out the Wildcard spot. I don't mind the Brewers so hopefully they make it.

Who do you want to see win it and why?

Interesting to see that both the Chicago & LA teams in the play offs...at least it's not both New York teams (lol at the Yankees!!!!)

So disappointed with the Mariners this season. So much promise. Ichiro is the only man holding that team together, and he's not getting any younger.

Lachy said:
So disappointed with the Mariners this season. So much promise. Ichiro is the only man holding that team together, and he's not getting any younger.
They always show so much promise and then always fail to deliver. They are the sharks of the MLB, and it is heartbreaking to be a fan. [icon_non

Its always going to be heartbreaking. Ever since Junior left.. it's been an empty shell.

Even with Junior they never made it to the World Series, close but no cigar. This year they finish dead last. Argh!

Phillies are tied now with the Brewers...carn Milwaukee!!!

My wife and her family are MASSIVE LA Angels fans, my little boy wears Angels clothes most of the time.

They got me into Baseball a few years ago, and now I am a fan of the game.

Can't wait for the World Series.

I cannot stand the Angels.. just that move.

ANGELS IN THE OUTFIELD RUINED MY LIFE!

Phillies v Dodgers - meh
Boston v Tampa bay - meh

I suppose I'd like to see Tampa Bay get up and ummm hmmm ummmm Philadelphia. Hmmmm. MEH! MEH MEH MEH. I suppose I've just jinxed Tampa.

World Series is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa Bay v Philadelphia.....yaaay they were my choices of the 4 remaining teams.

Who do you want to get up? I don't know who I want.

Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Tampa will take it out. Form team all season, can't see anyone else winning.

Lachy said:
Tampa will take it out. Form team all season, can't see anyone else winning.
Yeah, but it's a lot of pressure, first time they've made the World Series, will be ineteresing! Wish I had Foxtel right about now.

i dont like either. cant stand the phillies ever since the john kruk days. so i guess tampa..... even tho i hate any team from florida lol.

I am going for Philadelphia, not sure why other than I won money on them at home a few times this year.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.