COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Kos should have lost imo.

Sad to see Diaz lose like that, I'm a fan. Werdum was amazing on his feet yesterday!

This UFC stuff is alright. I reckon if I learned a bit of it I could really mess some bloke up at the pub, just for a laugh and that.

Kos should have lost imo.

Sad to see Diaz lose like that, I'm a fan. Werdum was amazing on his feet yesterday!

after reading up on peoples opinions it seems it was either way for Diaz/Condit? depending on how you were to judge the fight with Diaz going forward but Condit still landing strikes,

i guess by interpretation its what you would think were 'effective' strikes, Octagon control and whatever else the guidelines are, not really a fan of Diaz but the guy is straight up n down, what you see it what you get no bs.

I hope it was just a brain explosion when he said he was done with MMA

Anyone planning on going to UFC when it comes to Brisbane?

I can't see Dana missing an opportunity for GSP to fight Diaz, it will happene eventually for sure, even if Diaz sits out until then.

I think Condit won in the way Machida would win a fight. I think rounds 1 & 2 could have gone either way but I gave 3 & 4 to Condit and 5 to Diaz.

Im just getting into UFC now. Watched a few of the recent PPV's and a few older ones. Addictive stuff.

I'd definitely attend the Brisbane event.

its awesome mate.

alotta mma coming up especially for UFC whether it be PPV/Fuel/FX..was gutted when UFC 151 got cut because Hendo was injured, cant wait for UFC154 when GSP is back in the Octogon

I'm a bit of a GSP hater tbh, but I want to see him win against Condit so we can see Anderson/GSP, that would be incredible.

UFC On FX is on now, Browne vs Bigfoot should be a ripper

All the PPVs and free to air headliners for the remainder of the year have been set and no Bones in sight, hes done his bit for the year I guess..

LOL @ Browne being all cocky before the fight against Bigfoot and gets all fancy with his kicks and ends up injurying himself..Bigfoot lands a big right and then good night Irene

Can anyone help a sister out with this UFC challenge? I have to pick winners and how they won...

XD

Colonel Mustard in the Study with the Lead pipe.

UFC 153: Silva v Bonnar. full fight card on tomorrow . many fights

ninja warrior vs the mega monster

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BRC088
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.