NEWS Monday Buzz: Brisbane’s No.1 problem won’t go away

Who goes to 1 though?

Ole goal post pad is still in reasonable form.......give him the no.1 jersey.

Interesting to note that with all the outside pressure and criticism Boyd is facing we haven’t read nor heard any of the players come out and declare their support for him.

From what I saw on the weekend it shouldn't be long until Dearden owns the team in attack. Making Milf the captain would stifle his development IMO because Milf would be trying to do absolutely everything.
[/QUOTE]

He already is trying to do everything.

Interesting to note that with all the outside pressure and criticism Boyd is facing we haven’t read nor heard any of the players come out and declare their support for him.

That'd be hard for most of them to do since they are also under fire.

''I think my body is really good and my form I’m pretty happy with to be honest.''

That's not an old quote, that's Darius Boyd today when asked about how he's playing.

When does it end? Has he actually gone senile in his early 30's?

''I think my body is really good and my form I’m pretty happy with to be honest.''

That's not an old quote, that's Darius Boyd today when asked about how he's playing.

You kind of get the feeling he’s just playing it safe with the media, that said It’s a genuine concern if he actually believes it though.

That would be like the board coming out and saying the coach has our full support.

Honest to god I'm starting to think he's been concussed too many times. There's no way he actually believes that, and if he does, then he should be made to watch every slip over/lame ass tackle/non tackle attempt/wave of the arms/pitiful surrender to a tackle that he's done this season on repeat until he gets that there's a problem, and IT'S HIM.

From what I saw on the weekend it shouldn't be long until Dearden owns the team in attack. Making Milf the captain would stifle his development IMO because Milf would be trying to do absolutely everything.

He already is trying to do everything.
[/QUOTE]
Except make a tackle.

re: a last minute dropping of Boyd. Isaako is still in the 18 as opposed to Roberts being completely dropped. Could be a bit of smoke and mirrors having ‘dropped’ Isaako this week. Could also be a bench inclusion and they swap at some point throughout the game

I should start by saying I got it wrong. I thought his crap form last year was because of physical problems and I expected him to bounce back and have a good year. It’s obvious now his problem is mental and the fact that he insists he’s going well just means he has no intention of changing it. He does everything he can to avoid contact now. If a player or the ball changes direction he just falls over. If he won’t retire then put him in reserve grade and shame him into being a footballer again. The captaincy should be reserved for an inspirational player not a participation medal for the dorky kid who contributes nothing.

Active Now

• DMZ
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • Spooky1013
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • cento
  • pennywisealfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Ozired
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.