NEWS Monday Buzz: Brisbane’s No.1 problem won’t go away

Man, Glenn really cold some unfair criticism from fans. He definitely still deserves to be playing, at least from the bench. Also, Alex has put in many plays like that grubbers over the years.
Only bench for this year (that’s giving him something back from the club for all of his hard work over the years). After this season he will be a hinderence on our younger guys developing.

Yet he has three years to run on his $800,000-a-season Broncos contract. It was a MASSIVE MISTAKE by Wayne Bennett to sign him for that length of time.

It’s in the article.

Huh?

I thought this year was the second year of his four year contract, so he has 2 more years after this (not three) is that right?

Yet he has three years to run on his $800,000-a-season Broncos contract. It was a MASSIVE MISTAKE by Wayne Bennett to sign him for that length of time.

It’s in the article.

Yeah I don't like the wording either. "Massive mistake" implies it wasn't done on purpose.

Man, Glenn really cold some unfair criticism from fans. He definitely still deserves to be playing, at least from the bench. Also, Alex has put in many plays like that grubbers over the years.

Not saying he’s a crap player, he’s serviceable, but Fifita has SBW like potential and is the future of our club. Glenn would be fine at a club like the Tigers.

Not saying he’s a crap player, he’s serviceable, but Fifita has SBW like potential and is the future of our club. Glenn would be fine at a club like the Tigers.
Sadly, we are a club like the Tigers atm.
I agree Fifita should be starting, we need Glenn's experience off the bench IMO.

It was Wayne Bennett that signed him. Alone. Nobody else 100%.

What don’t you get?
Ha ha ha. Pure Bullshit as you know. WB couldn't sign anyone as he wasn't on the board. What don't you understand? It was 100% the board, you know, the people who were employed to employ people.

Sadly, we are a club like the Tigers atm.
I agree Fifita should be starting, we need Glenn's experience off the bench IMO.
We need experienced players on the field not on the bench but yes I get your point.

We need experienced players on the field not on the bench but yes I get your point.
Fair call mate. I think Fifita already has what it takes though. I also think the importance of the bench is still underestimated by many these days.

I'm glad that the media have finally caught up with what most fans have been saying for a while now, and are now shining a light on Boyd's woeful performances in the public domain.

Funny how people reckon we are a bit like the Tigers when you remember who manages a bunch of the players [emoji24][emoji33]

Funny how people reckon we are a bit like the Tigers when you remember who manages a bunch of the players [emoji24][emoji33]

Who are the players rumoured to be leaving managed by? It would be funny if they are all not managed by Moses.

Chris Garry seemed to think that Boyd would have been dropped this week.

He is usually pretty reliable with information coming out of the Broncos, so perhaps there is something in it. I bloody hope so.

Chris Garry seemed to think that Boyd would have been dropped this week.

He is usually pretty reliable with information coming out of the Broncos, so perhaps there is something in it. I bloody hope so.
It could happen right before the game to avoid the media blowing up.

Who goes to 1 though?

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.