Money Bill William$ to take on the Wannabes

Yeah I laughed when I read this the other day. Preparing himself for Super 14 and the All-blacks when his contract is up in France maybe.

No matter what anyone says about him, he will put bums on seats. I reckon it'll be a huge crowd even if most will be there to give it to him. I know a bunch of Bulldog's fans that will go just for that. They're actually wishing he doesn't get injured for this game... LOL!!!

I think it's a bit LOL that some old leaguies are saying "nobody will go, they remember what a dog act he pulled". Yeah, right. People don't really care! Not Union people or casual spectators anyway!

Will be the same when Del went to union - people went to watch him, purely to give it to him.

I dont even care. The guy's a great footballer. Some of the tries hes scored this season for Toulon have been great. I'd have him in my Union side.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.