More defections.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
It seems Mal Sh1thead is up to more as he has lured these 2 Kiwis to play. Everyone wants to be a winner (case) Martin Kennedy. You Queenslanders can have Kennedy he barely cracks the Roosters run on team:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Haha really underrating Kennedy I reckon

Okay, and you can have a bunch of players who legitimately qualify for your state too RoostersMan. :S

I just hope Mal sows up Taumalolo & Papalii.

Getting sick of this whinging about Mal - how many players have NZ persuaded to represent them over the years? The only reason Mal has started getting in these players ears is because of Kearney & the Poms active recruitment of Queensland eligible players.

Last edited:
Cant blame them for actually wanting to win.

Why would anyone want to be a blew?

Your own players don't even want to play for NSW!

Broncoman, Kennedy is all class and has been starting off the bench due to injury.

However yes, Mal is a sham. The fact that he is given credit for Queensland's success is sad. He's been carried by his more skillful assistance coaches and of course the ridiculous amount of talent in the QLD team.

Agree with all of that except from kennedy. That guy is useless and only plays 1 good game a year he did absolutley nothing on monday night. Also in super coach last year he was ranked 25th or so in Props when Aiden Tolman was ranked 1st by long shot.

Oh Hai Akuila Uate.

First senior game in Newcastle same as how Thiaday, Crocker and Craig Smith got to play for Queerland and don't get me started on Adrain Lam.

Agree with all of that except from kennedy. That guy is useless and only plays 1 good game a year he did absolutley nothing on monday night. Also in super coach last year he was ranked 25th or so in Props when Aiden Tolman was ranked 1st by long shot.

A bit of friendly advice. Supercoach is not reflective of what a good player is and is not. If you want people to respect your opinion on football players, I wouldn't resort to fantasy sport scores.

A bit of friendly advice. Supercoach is not reflective of what a good player is and is not. If you want people to respect your opinion on football players, I wouldn't resort to fantasy sport scores.

I don't play super coach or fantasy, I just read that stat of another league forum.

First senior game in Newcastle same as how Thiaday, Crocker and Craig Smith got to play for Queerland and don't get me started on Adrain Lam.

Oh. Well played, well played. No arguing with that logic.

Don't talk s**t about Tolman.

Mal is a great rep. coach, just because he doesn't stratergise every breathing second of a game like Brian Smith or try and invent wickity wackety super cool set plays like Tim Sheens means he's anything less.

/bite.

As for Kennedy. He's a soft **** if he thinks he bleeds maroon. We don't need douche bags like Kennedy in our team anyway. The bloke is a disgrace. Born in Lismore, grew up in NSW until he was 10 years old, moves to Queensland and reckons he bleeds maroon. What a wanker. Another wanker like Inglis and Folau. We don't need him.

Where did he play his first senior footy out of curiosity?

I would argue that sub 10 year olds don't really care where they play footy - as long as they play. For all we know he enjoyed QLD footy much more as he matured and he genuinely feels like QLD is his home.

Tolman is a pretty ordinary prop IMO. Doesn't dominate in defense and doesn't make nearly enough meters to be elite.

He's a stats whore - but that doesn't make him good.

Hagan didn't know how to inspire his troops when it mattered and it lead to 2 comprehensive deciding losses. Whether you believe it or not, Mal had to cultivate a lot of talent during his tenure as Queensland coach and a lot of his selections at the time seemed silly.

Jut have a look...

Greg Inglis - Too young
Justin Hodges - His most and only memorable moment at Origin prior to '06 was setting up two tries...to NSW.
Karmichael Hunt - 19 years old ahead of the form Matt Bowen? GTFO
Sam Thaiday - Too young
Nate Myles - WTF?
Israel Folau - Too young
Darius Boyd - WTF?
Mat Scott - Too injury ridden and hasn't proven anything.
David Shillington - lololol Shillo the Pillow
Billy Slater - Big game choker

Hell even your lot bagged the selections of Civoniceiva and Price for being too old yet Mal got the best out of them and you're starring at the barrel at 7 series straight.

You wish you had a 'phoney' coach like Mal.

Unread

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.