VOTE Most Popular Current Broncos Player?

Most Popular Current Broncos Player in the squad?(2 Choices)

• Total voters
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Only requirement I put is as of this thread being posted they actually played a first grade game for Broncos.

Edit: For the record I put Herbie and Riki.

Coates and Herbie if there was a third vote
Isaako. Rest not bothered.

What a cruel week to ask this question. I might say Xavier who managed a sum total of 1 tackle against Souths (1 ineffective) and two handling errors, and looked like a complete boob in the process. Or Tommy Dearden, who I look forward to finally blooming, but he too failed to convince. Nope, I'm not going anywhere near a poll like this until we're winning again. Player of the Week is hard enough, and that's more like who embarrassed us least.

Riki and Herbie. Would have been Haas but I just can’t get around him after the off seasons he’s put us through. I like how he plays most the time but don’t like him as a person at all

I wanted to put Herbie and Haas, but i think Coates is more likeable than either of them, so went with Herbie and Coates.

What a cruel week to ask this question. I might say Xavier who managed a sum total of 1 tackle against Souths (1 ineffective) and two handling errors, and looked like a complete boob in the process. Or Tommy Dearden, who I look forward to finally blooming, but he too failed to convince. Nope, I'm not going anywhere near a poll like this until we're winning again. Player of the Week is hard enough, and that's more like who embarrassed us least.

I was a bit cranky with Coates's defence but then, it must be so hard for Coates defending on that edge without a good defensive centre like Gagai on his inside, and a half and backrower who know where to stand, when and how to move. Kevvie needs to fix this soon. Like last year we leak so many points on that side and everyone will target it.

Tommy, well, he'll be better when our attacking structure is less a straight line across the park playing catch-pass, with no runners pushing up. The potential Riki brings is wasted.

I was a bit cranky with Coates's defence but then, it must be so hard for Coates defending on that edge without a good defensive centre like Gagai on his inside, and a half and backrower who know where to stand, when and how to move. Kevvie needs to fix this soon. Like last year we leak so many points on that side and everyone will target it.

Tommy, well, he'll be better when our attacking structure is less a straight line across the park playing catch-pass, with no runners pushing up. The potential Riki brings is wasted.
It's tough defending in the outside backs when your inside backs and forwards keep sending an overlap your way, or worse need you to drift in to patch up their cracks. There are two schools of received wisdom out there: stay with your man and take out the man with the ball. The boss move is intercept, which goes against all received wisdom, but it's worked out pretty well for Coates to date. He got caught in three minds against Souths.

It's tough defending in the outside backs when your inside backs and forwards keep sending an overlap your way, or worse need you to drift in to patch up their cracks. There are two schools of received wisdom out there: stay with your man and take out the man with the ball. The boss move is intercept, which goes against all received wisdom, but it's worked out pretty well for Coates to date. He got caught in three minds against Souths.

Because his 3 inside defenders lost theirs

Active Now

• Xzei
  • broncoscope
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • pennywisealfie
  • jd87
  • Old Mate
  • HarryAllan7
  • Tmac
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.