Most respected broncos player and NRL Player- Your opinion.

**** he annoys me though! Like that annoying fly you just can't swat and can't spray. LOL. He was awesome tonight.

Coxy said:
**** he annoys me though! Like that annoying fly you just can't swat and can't spray. LOL. He was awesome tonight.

yeah ... I was hating on the little guy plenty as well tonight ... he's remarkable ...

Being in Sydney, I hardly hear much about Bronco players, I did hear something about Lockyer joking and thinking his funny all the time off the field? I think Tallis said that once...

From what I've seen from the media and on the field, I'd say Civo.

Yea same here Lockyer47, whats the go with Locky off the field?

I reckon Locky is the nicest person I've ever met. He always goes out of his way for me. Super nice guy!

It was just in an article, Preston played the whole 2nd half with a broken jaw, Doc told him to go off but he refused and didn't tell teammates or coach about him.

He's not out for the season.

Shane Webcke & Petero Civoniceva

nowadays, Darren Lockyer. He's cleaned up his image, he's a bit like Ricky Ponting....

Greg Bird for sure

Thread-shittingly yours

But seriously - Karmichael?? He's a dude off the field.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.