Mundine wants the broncos to sign ferguson! Thoughts?

C

Chriss

Nov 27, 2013
Mundine has come out in the paper saying the broncos culture would be best for Blake to start again. Apparently we could turn him in to the worlds best player. Keep him and his dramas far away from red hill if u ask me

Hodges, Reed, JYY, Hoffman, Copley, Kahu. Vidot, Mills, Oates.

All play centre/wing why would you bother his asking price would be ridiculous. Also who wants to see front page of the CM photos of him late at night in the valley drunk. Not interested in bringing that toxic attitude and childish behaviour to our club. Not a role model for young qld aspiring footy stars.

Plus he is a Cockaroach... Yuck !

This really escalated quickly.

The topic at hand is Anthony Mundine suggesting the Brisbane Broncos take on Ferguson. Lets keep it on topic.

Fergo shouldn't be allowed to misbehave and then get rewarded by signing with us.

I said that the Broncos should go and talk to Ferguson and his manager about 2 months ago when he seemed with Mundines help to be getting his life back on track and don't shout me down on this - Gee gee and co were willing to give Duggen a crack so why not this bloke even though he is a cockroach
He is an obvious talent - WE NEED A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR HODGES IN A COUPLE OF YEARS IF THAT LONG - aand he - if he can behave himself would be the best on offer around the place for a while
he would have to accept a pay rise initially and earn his stripes again but that can be worked out - I would be willing to pay him $350k to $400k a year - punt Hoffman if he really does not want to be with us and we are no worse off - might be even a few $$$$$ better off - have strict rules in place for him but he would add some much need skill to the backs - LOOK OUT JACK REED - I know who I would rather have in my team and it ain't Jack
I RECKON ITS WORTH A PUNT!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE - that Carney - Duggen and ferguson and there was one other notable player that I cannot think of that was booted out by Canberra for ill discipline - funny about that - Duggen seems to be going ok - so does CARNEY even though it took a while but the common thread he is that word - CANBERRA
Maybe its not the players at all but the joint and management itself that is the issue
Take the ongoing Milford saga - sacking Furner and signing Tricky Ricky

i dont care that ferguson is a blue. he's shown me absolutely no redeeming qualities or a reason we should give him a chance. can he even speak for himself yet? or is mundine still doing all the talking. that was embarassing enough. repeatedly fails to even show up to front the board at the raiders. among all the other stupid things he's gotten up to. right now he doesnt deserve the chance to play for the broncos. i hope he gets his life together as i hope anyone does, but yeah.. somewhere else.

Blake Ferguson is a supremely talented player with limitless potential and would be a great signing for any team. Just imagine a backline consisting of Barba, Ferguson, Reed, Hodges and Milford? A backline like that can rack in tons of points.

We can take Ferguson and bugger Hoffman off to the Dogs. Ferguson is miles better than Hoffman. Ferguson needs to get his head right before he plays though. Personally if I was coaching Ferguson I would find him part-time work at the RSPCA or something like that to teach him more about responsibility and respect.

Before some here go off about not wanting to sign him because he is from NSW remember that there has been some great NSW players that have played big roles in our success during the past.

Maybe the Raiders pissed him off that much that he simply could not be bothered and from what I can see of the RAIDERS Management I can sort of understand - it may have been the only way he could get out
yes he has got drunk a few times - done a few stupid things and has probably paid a price already for those and yes I have not been a supporter of his - BUT - this is a business - playing football now a days - we really have some ordinary talent in the back apart from Barba and an aging Hodgo - sorry mate - but the rest are not that top shelf stuff and despite Fergusons wrongs the bloke is a rare talent and by hell we need a couple more of those to win a GF
I AM WORMING TO HIM - at least GEE GEE should talk to his mob and see whats up

How about a backline of Barba - Yo Yo - Hodges - Ferguson - Vidot - Milford - Hunt or DCE
I COULD LIVE WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been asked before, and people are having trouble understanding it, so let me make it clear:
Thread bans will apply to those not sticking to the topic.

Wanna discuss Canberra, Milford, the Broncos unfair advantage in the NRL, etc... Either use the respective threads or create a new one.
This is about Mundine suggesting Ferguson come to Brisbane.

On the topic, I am with nopatience101, and I think this is nothing more than a stunt by Mundine to advertise the upcoming fight in Brisbane.

If there was any truth to it, I wouldn't be against it on the same premises as Dugan: Strict contract conditions on behaviour, support to get the player's head right and he could be a giant asset to us, as I believe he is more talented than Dugan and if his stupidity doesn't get in the way, become one of the greatest 3/4's in the game!

I'm a Canberra Raiders supporter Chris.

Sucks to be you.....LOL
9a7256c467531feff981e3860fc57c3385e.gif

Re: Ferguson

Sure....why not.

There's been so much pressure applied to him now through Mundine, about how Blake has / is changing and just needs the right environment around him to be successful in that change .....that if Fergsuon were to fail and turn back into his shitcunt Canberra days, you would think the fail would be so epic that his career would be well and truly over.

He can't afford to go off the rails again........for the right deal, I'd welcome a player of his potential, with open arms.

Icing on the cake would be made from the tears of Raiders fans like "buymeabeer" .......bwhahahaha.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.