My Wagon for the week.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
kiwwwisdz5.jpg

C'mon who else wants to support the underdog?!?!?

Bennett will get accolades if the Kiwis can be competitive.

Want Australia to win, want it to be close and competitive though.

Line is +16.5 for New Zealand. So I might just get on it to the extent that hoping they don't get smashed beyond that [icon_lol1.

I usually got for the kiwis anyway, I just don't tell anyome haha oops [eusa_doh

Playboy Bunny said:
I usually got for the kiwis anyway, I just don't tell anyome haha oops [eusa_doh

does that have anything to do with the Bunnies being fob central?

Nup more so the fact that I have a secret agenda with fobs [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

I see this game being yet another training run for the elite of Australian Rugby League.

Australia by 38

It will be close i reckon. Australia by 30 [icon_lol1.

When I first saw this topic I thought it was about Daniel Wagon [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Turned out to be about the kiwis and Hammo jumping on the bandwagon! How wrong was I? eusa_think

Maybe they should try and borrow a few doggies and roosters fans for this wagon, might get more to the game _woohoo_

I have a soft spot for The Kiwis but I want an Aussie win.

Hoping it's a tight & physical game that goes down to the wire. With WB influence, The Kiwis might be very competitive and hope the game puts international footy back on the map like it should be. Highly unlikely but it would be nice!

For every international, I hope it's a close contest first and foremost.

I ALWAYS want Australia to win - I love it and it's almost up there with SOO for me.

However, there's always a shining light when we lose because I want international RL to become more competitive. Hopefully Aussies will win by 1-12, but I fear it could be a bigger margin.

These mid-season ones always tend to, for some reason. I'm predicting it to be fairly brutal and close in the first half, before a second half blowout. Hope I'm wrong.

IMO the Kiwis will REALLY stretch us in the world cup. They seem to go well against us with more games under their belts.

briareos said:
Line is +16.5 for New Zealand. So I might just get on it to the extent that hoping they don't get smashed beyond that [icon_lol1.

*cha-ching*

Well, it was only a $30 bet but I will take it! icon_smile

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

When they scored in the 80th, I immediatly thought of how many people would be either hoping that kick goes over or missus, based solely on the 16.5 start! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Odds were lower for Australia last time I checked so bookies were probably hoping the kick went through too.

I will gladly pull your wagon Hammo. Just hook it up to the back of Clarabel there.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.