National Broadband Network

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Likely SuperLoop because I can get a month free with a coupon. Then when the price ups, I'll go somewhere else.

These dickhead new ISPs will soon learn what people like myself and Kimlo Kimlo do. We will leave for a better deal, so just give us the same deal and we will remain.
I wasn’t a big fan of SuperLoop earlier this year. Speeds were all over the show.

Last edited:

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Likely SuperLoop because I can get a month free with a coupon. Then when the price ups, I'll go somewhere else.

These dickhead new ISPs will soon learn what people like myself and Kimlo Kimlo do. We will leave for a better deal, so just give us the same deal and we will remain.
I'll be there in 3 weeks.

Hopefully they're as good as they sound because. I'll go with them until another deal pops up. Churn all the time.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
What technology are you on? Fixed?
Yep, FTTP.

Maybe they are better now. I was rolled over automatically to SuperLoop from Skymesh when Skymesh sold their fixed business. It seemed a bit premature at the time as SuperLoop barely had a backend for accounts. I changed to AussieBB because of this and low speeds. I was on 100/40 unlimited at the time.

Maybe the business has matured now.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yep, FTTP.

Maybe they are better now. I was rolled over automatically to SuperLoop from Skymesh when Skymesh sold their fixed business. It seemed a bit premature at the time as SuperLoop barely had a backend for accounts. I changed to AussieBB because of this and low speeds. I was on 100/40 unlimited at the time.

Maybe the business has matured now.
Free 30 days. Will advise when I churn across.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter