NBA 2014 off-season discussion (Draft, trades, free agents, it's all happening)

See the Lakers have picked up Carlos Boozer

The NBA trophy will be in Brisbane today apparently.

I have no faith in Nash lasting the season and if we do plan to play Young and Bryant at SF at times I imagine Clarkson will spend time at SG leaving only really Lin a healthy PG. Should stretch Nash, offer him a coaching position

Hehe, Carlos Boozer is his real name?

The Hornets have picked up Lance Stephenson which is not bad.

Byron Scott confirmed as Lakers head coach, good stuff. He was my first priority when they announced D'Antoni got the hook. Still not sure our roster could do anything next season, I think we're holding off for the 2015-16 season, which will be Kobe's last.

We will shock a few teams, won't win the championship but a finals appearance isn't out of the question. Watched a few interviews with Boozer and he looks healthy and ready which is great.

Wow, Paul George just snapped his leg in half at the USA basketball team scrimmages, basically ruled out for the entire season already. East just got a whole lot easier for Bulls & Cavs

I had to watch it but **** it makes me feel sick. Poor fella is out for a long time maybe for good.

It's not as bad as Yow Yeh's, as it's well above the ankle, but still pretty bad, especially if the bone broke the skin. I can only imagine the damage to muscle and tendons besides the obvious bone damage... hopefully it's a "clean break".

10524589_777317598993599_5897645445424636850_n.jpg

Apparently the base of the hoop is about 2-3 feet closer than regulation, which definitely could've affected the outcome, top image is today, bottom image is regulation.

Massive law suit coming one would think.

BREAKING: Cavs reach an agreement to acquire Kevin Love by sending Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett & a pick to Minnesota, according to Yahoo.

Hype

Unread

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.