NBA 2015 Playoffs Discussion

Happy with the draft [MENTION=2299]Charmamba[/MENTION] ? I am, I've been praying that we draft D'Angelo since we got the 2nd pick, my wish came true!

He ain't even stretch doe

dangelo-russell-cropped-h2v3j8b0xq6d112nvisyvgaqy.jpg

Twitter went nuts when the knicks picked Kristaps Porzingis. I didn't mind the Bulls pick but I feel they need to start looking for a PG to replace Rose. The Hornets picked Kaminsky who last year bagged out the Charlotte crows LOL.

Happy with the draft @Charmamba ? I am, I've been praying that we draft D'Angelo since we got the 2nd pick, my wish came true!

He ain't even stretch doe

I'm happy, makes sense to start looking at life after Kobe and running a Russell/Clarkson combination into the future should be great fun.

Just need Aldridge to sign and we are good.

PG - Russ
SG - Clarkson
SF - Kobe
PF - Randal
C - Aldridge
6th - Young

We good, as long as Kobe stays healthy and Young screws his head back on.

I'm happy, makes sense to start looking at life after Kobe and running a Russell/Clarkson combination into the future should be great fun.

Just need Aldridge to sign and we are good.

PG - Russ
SG - Clarkson
SF - Kobe
PF - Randal
C - Aldridge
6th - Young

We good, as long as Kobe stays healthy and Young screws his head back on.

Yeah I'd say that's what we're looking at for this season, and then once Kobe retires after next season and the cap goes up we can max out Aldridge and sign a superstar SG/SF to compliment our young talent.. gonna be good.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.