NBA Off-Season Discussion

I'm still hopeful we're trading Lin & Young, we really don't need them this season now that we've drafted D'Angelo and signed Lou, they'll just be taking minutes away from our young guys.

[Spears] Celtics free agent forward Brandon Bass to sign with the Lakers

Meh, better than Boozer at least.

Depth chart right now

Russell/Williams
Clarkson/Brown
Bryant/Young/Brown
Randle/Bass/Kelly/Nance
Hibbert/Black/Sacre

Discussing a sign and trade for Lin with the Mavs, Young is on the block now as well. Personally I'd put Kelly/Sacre on the block as well.

Discussing a sign and trade for Lin with the Mavs, Young is on the block now as well. Personally I'd put Kelly/Sacre on the block as well.

The Lakers are exploring trades for Young, Ryan Kelly and Robert Sacre. Sacre and/or Kelly are possibilities to go to Pacers, sources said.

Depth chart right now

Russell/Williams
Clarkson/Brown
Bryant/Young/Brown
Randle/Bass/Kelly/Nance
Hibbert/Black/Sacre

You are missing draft pick Robert Upshaw who may be the sleeper of the draft. Has had a bit of trouble with smoking weed (should fit right in to the nba) and may have an irregular heartbeat. That said, he is a legit 7 footer with 7 foot 5 inch wing span and is athletic and arguably was the best shot blocker in NCAA. If he can keep his nose clean and if his ticker is ok, look out. This draft and free agency might not have been a total bust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHUV54UoT9k

Last edited:
You are missing draft pick Robert Upshaw who may be the sleeper of the draft. Has had a bit of trouble with smoking weed (should fit right in to the nba) and may have an irregular heartbeat. That said, he is a legit 7 footer with 7 foot 5 inch wing span and is athletic and arguably was the best shot blocker in NCAA. If he can keep his nose clean and if his ticker is ok, look out. This draft and free agency might not have been a total bust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHUV54UoT9k

Upshaw is being trialed in the summer league, so while one would expect he should do well enough to get a contract I'm not banking on it until he has it.

Upshaw is being trialed in the summer league, so while one would expect he should do well enough to get a contract I'm not banking on it until he has it.

Fair enough but you could pretty much say that about any of the rookies and Randell for that matter too. Hopefully the kid has something. If nothing else... you can't teach that height or wingspan.

David West decides against his $12.2 million player option at the Pacers to join the Spurs on the $1.4 vet minimum and Manu announces he's return for another year.

I really cannot wait for next season.

Spurs are gonna be super good this season.

Lmfao what is going on atm, this is ridiculous, I'll catch you guys up for those who've missed the drama.

- DeAndre Jordan has pulled a DCE and backflipped on the Mavericks to stay with the Clippers
- Clippers can officially sign him at 12:00 EST U.S time
- Clippers have locked themselves in DeAndre's house, with DeAndre
- Mavericks organisation is attempting to make contact and get a meeting with him, Clippers aren't allowing it

Dwill seeking a release from the Nets to join the Mavericks. Mavs have also traded for Zaza, so they could still field a playoff team next season.

Deron Williams
Wesley Matthews
Chandler Parsons
Dirk Nowitzki
Zaza Pachulia

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • FACTHUNT
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.