BASKETBALL NBA

My nuggets humming along nicely.

Anthony Milford:
Where Is It Kyle Mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live

This went over my head...

Oh I see. Basically it was a long running frustration for us as Milford was never fit and the Broncs used to have (maybe still do) something like free chicken nuggets or at least a massive discount at McDonalds.

Oh I see. Basically it was a long running frustration for us as Milford was never fit and the Broncs used to have (maybe still do) something like free chicken nuggets or at least a massive discount at McDonalds.
Ah ok. McDonalds nuggets are shithouse.

Landale with a double double starting against Reath today.

Mills also getting starts lately, going to Miami was a good choice for him.

Green out injured a few games in a row now, along with Thybulle.

Exum and Ingles proving to be reliable sixth men on their respective teams.

So at the moment:
Landale - starting
Reath - starting
Both due to their respective starting centres being out injured
Giddey starting and close to a triple double last start
Mills - starting a bit lately but even when not starting, is getting a lot of minutes

Exum - playing decent minutes off the bench
Ingles - playing decent minutes off the bench

Green - out injured
Thybulle - out injured
Daniels - long term injured
Simmons - long term injured

Giddey gets a triple double, he's coming good, like really good in this last month.

Lebron was deadset showing off today.

He hit a couple of 3's and that was pretty good but then he just felt it and was walking up to the 3 point line with no intention on doing anything except swishing 3 pointers, then staring down the Brooklyn bench afterwards.

It was beautiful to watch.

Aussie update:

Daniels - has returned from injury and is increasing minutes, is scoring more
Exum - Playing about 20 minutes a game, struggling to fit with Irving and Doncic but getting regular minutes at least
Giddey - With SGA injured, he has taken over the team, is on fire, bodes well for the Olympics but will be interesting to see what happens once SGA returns - will Giddey still be at OKC next season? He is looking more and more like a future superstar after a slow season start
Green - Had such an up and down season and has now been sidelined injured for about a month with a 'sprained' ankle
Ingles - Super consistent, getting about 15 minutes a game running Orlando's second team - you know what you will get with Ingles
Landale - Has been instrumental to Houston's late run to play offs but they will fall short unfortunately, it will be interesting to see where he ends up next season because Houston has way too many big men and someone will pick him up, I wouldn't be surprised even if it is OKC
Mills - Has had a good run of game at his new team, the Heat but didn't lock down a starting role unfortunately, went very cold from the three line and not seen much since but that was only last month
Thybulle - Injured and no idea when he will return
Reath - Has been having a great season for a late blooming rookie, he scores a lot but doesn't get as many rebounds as you would expect a big man would get, not sure where he will end up next season but probably good enough to start somewhere
Simmons - Soft and bagged out by Shaq, getting paid to do jack all as has been the case for the last three seasons

Zion is going next level in the play in but this is a fantastic game between the Lakers and the Pelicans.

Zion can't get them over the line, 40-11-5, can't say he didn't put in.

Oof New Orleans is getting destroyed right now, OKC look way too fast, way too skillful, especially with Zion out. He is a massive, massive loss for them.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.