BASKETBALL NBA

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Easily the best sporting league in the world.

Very high on the Sixers this year, crazy W today.

Easily the best sporting league in the world.

Very high on the Sixers this year, crazy W today.
It's just complete entertainment, the games are always good, so much happening and intense.

Then the actual entertainment is on point. Always shit happening during timeouts

It's just complete entertainment, the games are always good, so much happening and intense.

Then the actual entertainment is on point. Always shit happening during timeouts
Yeah.

And there’s just so much of it. Multiple games on every day of the week. Fucking love it.

That LA rivalry this year will be just watch viewing... and also lmfao watching warrior bandwagoners jumping off the ship like drowning rats

That LA rivalry this year will be just watch viewing... and also lmfao watching warrior bandwagoners jumping off the ship like drowning rats

It sucks being a life long Lakers fan, whenever you talk to anyone and say "I'm a Lakers fan" they just assume you're a bandwagoner :( Especially now that we're good again, I stuck with em' through the roughest years of the organisation, I still remember this starting line-up..

Somehow the defensive issues at Houston have been exacerbated. Only early days, but if they make a habit of this form, they won't even get the opportunity to be disappointing in the post-season.

**** me the suns have somehow produced a solid decent lineup. Plenty of experience with Rubio, Baynes and Saric and Booker is somewhat of a gun. I like them

Lakers were a bit off this game.

They have lost 3 of their past 5. They would want to be careful because they could find themselves in a bad slump in no time with the events of the past week. Kobe's death would have been playing on their minds a bit but from what I've seen, they haven't looked as good overall in the past couple of weeks.

Lakers were a bit off this game.

They have lost 3 of their past 5. They would want to be careful because they could find themselves in a bad slump in no time with the events of the past week. Kobe's death would have been playing on their minds a bit but from what I've seen, they haven't looked as good overall in the past couple of weeks.

Trade deadline next week. If they grab Collison and swap DG for Iggy they'll be sweet.

Only reason I can see that they are still starting Green over KCP is to keep his market value up.

Anyway, Palinka should make a move in the next week.

Doncic vs Young? Who'll be better?

Doncic, and it's not particularly close.

Trae has been exceptional, but he's more of a "Good stats, bad team" type of guy. He's one of the worst defenders in the league, would get absolutely destroyed in the playoffs, if the Hawks ever make the playoffs.

Doncic has potential to be LeBron with a better jumpshot. He's just way bigger, more athletic and more diverse as a player than Trae.

Anyone else super excited for the restart to watch a team they support not suck? Or maybe they will, but for me it’s the Celtics. Keen to see how they go against the Bucks tomoz!

Anyone else super excited for the restart to watch a team they support not suck? Or maybe they will, but for me it’s the Celtics. Keen to see how they go against the Bucks tomoz!

Yup. Enjoyed watching my Lakers today, couple of clutch baskets from LeBron down the stretch and a great AD game.

Nice to have a team that doesn't choke under pressure :)

Yup. Enjoyed watching my Lakers today, couple of clutch baskets from LeBron down the stretch and a great AD game.

Nice to have a team that doesn't choke under pressure :)
Yeah shit what a way to kick things off! I thought ehh they only won by 2 without Lou Will and Trez. But then realised LBJ shot 30% and they still won. If we get 7 more of those babies in the WCF I’ll be happy.

thread revival.

kicks off on 22nd of december.

wall to houston, westbrook to washington

Lakers got a shitload more depth

Will Harden get his own way and get a trade outta there? Will he end up at 76'ers with Morey and team up with Embiid while Simmons goes to Houston?

Is anyone going to stop the Lakers this year? Will Doncic keep improving and become an out and out league superstar (if he isn't considered one already?) Will the bucks get rolled again in the playoffs? How do Brooklyn shape up with a fresh KD and Kyrie? Are GSW making up the numbers again this year with Klay being out or will they ruffle some feathers in 5-8 seed? Can the Clippers get their shit together and have the rumours of the disconnect between KL/PG and the rest of the group got some substance? can butler and miami repeat their bubble performance? cp3 on suns with booker/ayton, are they now a top 8 prospect? will haywood be eaten alive by MJ?

can't wait.

Last edited:
76ers are looking good this year. Its just working for them. Normally they would collapse down the stretch and lose, this year is different. The extra shooting has been massive and Joel Embiid is easily the MVP right now. Plus Ben Simmons was aggressive tonight, especially down the stretch with 11 points in the last quarter. A lot to like about them.

Although technically speaking beating Celtics isn't as much of an achievement these days compared to a year or two ago. They haven't got the bigs to compete with Joel Embiid

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Mick_Hancock
  • big k
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Manofoneway
  • Spoon
  • Bronx48
  • Shane Tronc
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • marw
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.