New banner ideas

Oh. I was thinking (hoping) body paint.

Nashy said:
Oh. I was thinking (hoping) body paint.

Random... Why on earth would u want to think of that??

I have the gold/yellow paint, now i just need something creative then it's finished!!

Flowers are usually a good cover for you....

Sorry.. banner.

Paint a Bronco on it.

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
No, Its superSam!

Lame i know..

Before the game on Friday I saw the LAMEST banner I have ever seen GST - written down the banner as an acronym for "Great St george Team" [eusa_doh [icon_lol1. That is truly shameful, whoever came up with that must be simple or something

Scotty said:
Before the game on Friday I saw the LAMEST banner I have ever seen GST - written down the banner as an acronym for "Great St george Team" [eusa_doh [icon_lol1. That is truly shameful, whoever came up with that must be simple or something

that one has been around for years... it's still really lame [icon_razz1

Usually I ignore the banner along with most people who attend the games/watch from home, but that one just happened to catch my eye and it immediately registered in my head as an epic fail :P

Scotty said:

Yeah, that one has been around for over a decade. It sucked then, and it sucks now [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Bongo
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Socnorb
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • kman
  • barker
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.