New Board Appointments

Fraser was the name I heard mentioned about the ceo gig last year. He’s probably had a bit to do with Morris during the qsuper merger.

Heard an interesting name being mentioned for the job, bit reluctant to name because I’m not sure how credible it is, but he once worked briefly at the NRL.

So are these guys new additions to the board or are they replacing 2 people who have left/are leaving?
If no one else is going the board could become a bit bloated.
Think they're replacing... think 1910 mentioned something about at least 1 board member leaving after their term was finishing up or something like that.

Real question is whether they are News Corp cronies or respectable footy minds

Fraser is a former QLD treasurer and Asplin is from the broncos leagues club.

Real question is whether they are News Corp cronies or respectable footy minds
Yep agree and I’m skeptical they are their own man because that flog Morris wouldn’t want them on the board if they were.

Yep agree and I’m skeptical they are their own man because that flog Morris wouldn’t want them on the board if they were.

Boards don’t work the way you’re suggesting they work there, buddy…

Corporate musical chairs, good thing they have what appears to be a savvy football manager where the buck should stop with responsibility (pun intended).

White and his 100 meetings to deliver a poor outcome on the Fifita re-signing (plus the Bennett snafu of course) seems to indicate functionaries who have fallen upwards to their incompetence level at the Broncs.

I hope his performance has improved from when he was so far out of his depth as treasurer and deputy premier. No doubt he has been riding the gravy train of board positions ever since that time. Lawyer/politician/board sitters the natural progression of the untalented...

I hope his performance has improved from when he was so far out of his depth as treasurer and deputy premier. No doubt he has been riding the gravy train of board positions ever since that time. Lawyer/politician/board sitters the natural progression of the untalented...
More about telling people in their social circles 'I'm on the board of xyz.."

Active Now

• Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.