New Wallabies Coach

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
So I was just walking past the ARU headquarters and saw a camera crew, ( channel 7 ) and had a chat to them and they said they're about to announce Deans has been sacked. He said Mckenzie is the one to take over.

Thoughts on this ?
At least we'll have an aussie coach so no more excuses.

So I was just walking past the ARU headquarters and saw a camera crew, ( channel 7 ) and had a chat to them and they said they're about to announce Deans has been sacked. He said Mckenzie is the one to take over.

Thoughts on this ?
At least we'll have an aussie coach so no more excuses.

Deans should have gone a long time ago. He is useless and lets grudges and personal favourites decide who plays, not what is best for Australia. Case in point quade cooper.

As for McKenzie I feel he's appointment is the same scenario as Lehman. Fantastic decision and he will do an awesome job, but it sucks to lose him from the reds

Deans should have gone a long time ago. He is useless and lets grudges and personal favourites decide who plays, not what is best for Australia. Case in point quade cooper.

As for McKenzie I feel he's appointment is the same scenario as Lehman. Fantastic decision and he will do an awesome job, but it sucks to lose him from the reds

Definitely, couldn't agree more.
That for me is the only downside, I hope the reds don't suffer to much.
Maybe we can get O'Connor on the wing, just don't let him attempt any playmaking whatsoever

This seems like bad news because it would reduce any chance we have of signing Quade Cooper.

He should have just held on and waited to waltz into the All Blacks role. But he got all butt hurt and moved to Australia. Now, he's ruined his International career.

McKenzie was due to finish up at the Reds after this season anyway so that isn't such a big loss for the Reds. It should be great with McKenzie, he loves attacking style rugby and it will do the Wallabies well. Plus he knows how to get the best out of players others look past, Rod Davies for example shines under McKenzie.

I look forward to seeing how the Wallabies will now adapt to his coaching, expect to see Izzy get plenty more ball. I just hope people don't expect a huge turnaround in September and understand it might take a few games for changes to really show.

This seems like bad news because it would reduce any chance we have of signing Quade Cooper.

I'd say it's killed our chances, however If he isn't a Bronco at least he is still at a QLD club of some form.

McKenzie was due to finish up at the Reds after this season anyway so that isn't such a big loss for the Reds. It should be great with McKenzie, he loves attacking style rugby and it will do the Wallabies well. Plus he knows how to get the best out of players others look past, Rod Davies for example shines under McKenzie.

I look forward to seeing how the Wallabies will now adapt to his coaching, expect to see Izzy get plenty more ball. I just hope people don't expect a huge turnaround in September and understand it might take a few games for changes to really show.

What's the next fixture for the Wallabies?

17th August Vs All Blacks in Sydney
7th September Vs Springboks in Brisbane
14th September Vs Argentina in Perth

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Footy Fanatic
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • mieko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.