NFL 2013/2014 discussion

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
I saw a headline that Welker had left the Pats, and I was nervous for the upcoming fantasy season without my Brady/Welker combo. But he's only gone down the road to Denver. Manning/Welker will do.

Re: 2012/2013 NFL Season

from one wanky team to another!! Im glad with how the Raiders are doing in FA, staying the **** away from it!

RE: 2012/2013 NFL Season

Colts have been pretty meh in FA. Hope we draft some good talent.

2012/2013 NFL Season

Why did the Bills cut Fitzpatrick ??

Any news on G.Jennings? Hoping he remains a Packer.

I've seen that if he goes anywhere it will be Minnesota, if not, stay at Green Bay.

He's probably going to the 49'ers as well... :laugh:

More seriously, not too sure about the Boldin trade. He's a very good WR, but is on the descending curve of his career.
Sad to see Dashon Goldson and Delanie Walker move on.
Need to know more about Glenn Dorsey, as I haven't seen anything of the Chiefs in a while.
I hope we get Revis though, that would be an amazing catch!

Gee, don't know about the Vikes trading Harvin for draft picks.

Granted, Harvin and Frazier had a tenuous relationship at best but I always felt like he put in when he was on the field and was the only consistent option for Ponder. To release him and gamble on the next generation could really bite Minnesota on the backside.

On the other hand, glad they released Antoine Winfield. Bit ballsy considering he still has a bit to offer but at least it shows they're consistent with this look to the future approach.

Great trade for the Vikings. Harvin wanted out anyway, and I thought they would get a 2nd at best, but they got a 1st, 3rd and 7th. 2 1st round picks now, there are a few deep threats in the draft too.

RE: 2012/2013 NFL Season

Jennings to the Vikes.

Schedule has now been released.

Colts at SF on the 22nd of Sep. [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] I might end up going to this one!

We got you guys in week 1. Congrats on starting the season 1-0 :P

Its pretty much a bye week every week with the Raiders this year.

It could be worse, at least Mark "buttfumble" lolchez isn't your QB.

He's making a comeback! I might be able to draft him! Excited!!!!?!?!?"3(%(3($*!

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Strop
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.