NFL 2014/15 Discussion

He's appealing it - and so he should. "Probably guilty" and "guilty" are not the same thing.

I believe the penalty is for not co-operating. From the texts that were on the equipment managers phone, the guy is clearly guilty. He is a lying piece of shit.

There were no alleged deflated balls in the Super Bowl.
Sorry, my mistake. I forgot the SB was the qualifier for the AFC championship game... :thefinger:

I believe the penalty is for not co-operating. From the texts that were on the equipment managers phone, the guy is clearly guilty. He is a lying piece of shit.

Whether he did, or he didn't is irrelevant atm IMO. He's well within his rights to not hand them over info. If they wanted it that badly they could have forced him through legal means. Your hatred for the guy aside, I'm 100% confident he's not alone, and that other QBs do the same thing. The Patriots are just the unlucky ones that get caught.

The funny thing is, for it to be possible to deflate the balls it would need to be a home game, but his away stats (completions, tds etc) are very much in line with his home stats, and some are actually better away. You have to question why they bother. Unless other home teams are doing it too?!?!

It is a harsh punishment IMO. The patriots are the Storm of the NFL. They bend rules without breaking them a lot. Looks like they've been undone by this though.

10464194_10200318669326594_625301866665415643_n-jpg.5111

new-england-patriots-deflategate-memes_1.jpg

deflategate-memes-14-550x486.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-01-22-at-6.51.47-PM.png

tom.brady.deflate.gate.memes.9.jpg

I love it how you can penalise someone for a "probably" finding. NFL were very smart with their penalty though. Even if Brady gets a suspension reduction, they cant overrule the fine or the draft picks penalty.

They can sue though. After all - 75% of the Colts balls in the same game were also deflated. Haha

Active Now

• Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Cavalo
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.