GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
God I love beating the Packers.

Couldn't find a thread, hope I didn't miss it!

God I love beating the Packers.

Couldn't find a thread, hope I didn't miss it!
That was brutal man. I feared that Rodgers off-season bullshit would have a really negative impact on the team and I fear I was right.

Full credit to your guys they played amazing but we were fucking trash.

That was brutal man. I feared that Rodgers off-season bullshit would have a really negative impact on the team and I fear I was right.

Full credit to your guys they played amazing but we were fucking trash.

Your o-line is going to get better at least, but regardless the way the Saints D played at every level was very pleasing, especially since we lost some good pieces on that side over the off season.

I figured Winston would have improved after a year learning from Brees and under Payton, but the way he managed that game and refused to take ill-considered shot plays was fantastic to see. If he can do that consistently it should be a good year for us. Also got Thomas to come back into the line up, which is handy.

I also liked that Payton didn't lean on Hill nearly as much a he was last year, and I think part of that is knowing he now has a QB who can make just about every throw. Winston can create that doubt in the D just by himself, whereas Brees was limited to short and intermediate throws, and Hill was needed to add that extra dimension.

Edit to add - it also makes me wonder what might have been if Payton had pulled Brees for Winston against the Bucs in the play-offs last year...

Enjoyed the win but the late surge by Detroit shows the danger of taking your starters off.
Verrett will be a loss to our secondary, hoping for a stronger defensive display next week against Philly.

243949322 4807866075926709 2771135049242154107 n

Jon Gruden is gone.

Naughty boy!

Firstly, Jon Gruden is a smug tool and I'm glad to see him gone from the league.

However, I hate cancel culture and people being held to account for views they held 10 years ago in a different world. We all have had to grow and change and learn. Sheesh, my views have changed significantly from myself 10, 20 years ago. Obviously, you should be held to account for a crime you committed but words? Hmmm, it's such a scary, grey area.

Thoughts on everyone blaming coach Meyer and giving him sole responsibility for the incident? I'm Seeing articles with people saying words to the effect of the girl who grinded on him, her life is ruined atm and he's to blame.

She didn't have to grind on him

Firstly, Jon Gruden is a smug tool and I'm glad to see him gone from the league.

However, I hate cancel culture and people being held to account for views they held 10 years ago in a different world. We all have had to grow and change and learn. Sheesh, my views have changed significantly from myself 10, 20 years ago. Obviously, you should be held to account for a crime you committed but words? Hmmm, it's such a scary, grey area.

10 years ago isn't a different era. We're not talking a dumb kid yet to grow to up, he was a mature adult who had already been a head coach.

10 years ago isn't a different era. We're not talking a dumb kid yet to grow to up, he was a mature adult who had already been a head coach.

Yeah, this. Absolutely, cancel culture can go too far, but this is justified. If he was saying that stuff that recently, as a forty-something man, I don't think it's likely that he has changed his beliefs in the short time since.

That was a great game. How good is Leonard Fournette looking? The rest of the O (besides maybe Gronk) kinda looked off. Sign of a great team that the usual suspects struggle but someone else steps up. Meanwhile, Indy are looking the goods.

Green Bay also looking very good. In the NFC it seems to be between them, TB and whoever from the NFC West is playing well come playoff time.

I think the SB winner comes from the NFC. The AFC is filled with decent teams but nothing special.

Tennessee were the #1 seed, but were horrible against Houston and New England. I think Baltimore are 1 now? Geez they were bad against Cleveland though. Kansas City and New England (ugh) are rising. Cincinnati seem to be decent, but surely they aren't ready to win a SB yet?

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.