GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

Yes they are still in, but you don't want to follow that wanker.

A few good underdogs still alive in the playoffs. Namely Buffalo and Cincinnati. Buffalo lost four straight superbowls in the 90s, lost a playoff game in 99 in the last play of the game and then didn't make the playoffs for another 15 or so years. Have recently got good and seem like a minor chance.
I agree with not following Brady the little bitch😄. But seriously the only option at this point is green bay packers

Aaron Rodgers Soul GIF by Dynasty Drunks

A bit off on GB after they fell over last year to hand AB a ring.

Also, we want Davante Adams to be hungry for a ring when he is in Las Vegas next season. ;)

A bit off on GB after they fell over last year to hand AB a ring.

Also, we want Davante Adams to be hungry for a ring when he is in Las Vegas next season. ;)
Hopefully GB management do the right thing and keep Rodgers, because if he leaves then so will everyone else and then my pack will be a basket case 🙁🙁

Bengals first team through.

Crazy result, Burrow sacked 9 times (I think). They need to improve that O-line in the offseason but they're the dark horse now. Talented QB with a solid RB and quality WR corps combined with a good defence, O-line is the only real weakness.

Titans have to move on from Tannehill, he's not clutch. 3 INT today.

Bummed for Vrabel, but happy for Cinci to get through!

I don’t have much hope for the 9ers but I’ll be cheering for them. Let’s go Not Aaron Rodgers

Bummed for Vrabel, but happy for Cinci to get through!

I don’t have much hope for the 9ers but I’ll be cheering for them. Let’s go Not Aaron Rodgers

Green Bay Packers Nfl GIF by ESPN

49ers defence get another stop here and they can win this
That was a great punt block td

Even stevens now. Why the hell would you bother playing in this weather, -17c and snowing

Even stevens now. Why the hell would you bother playing in this weather, -17c and snowing
It’s like that for all of January normally
Couple of more good throws from jimmy g and this is over

Pack Special teams really blew it

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.