NFL Draft Thread

I don't care what you and Romo do in the bedroom mate. Just leave Alex and the niners out of it...

But Alex wants in. He's even asked the GM about becoming the SF 69'ers.

P.S. Me and Romo don't just confine things to the bedroom. No public restroom or dark alley is out of bounds.

Keepers for the Sixty-Niners:

QB - Ben Rothlisberger
RB - Darren MacFadden
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Mike Wallace (Thx Ari)
WR - Brandon Marshall
TE - Aaron Hernandez
D - SF 49'ers

The niners? Seriously? Over a QB2? Or another WR or RB?

Thanks Porthoz.

Draft starts at 8pm with Porthoz. I'll get a thread started when I get home.

Keepers for the Sixty-Niners:

QB - Ben Rothlisberger
RB - Darren MacFadden
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Mike Wallace (Thx Ari)
WR - Brandon Marshall
TE - Aaron Hernandez
D - SF 49'ers

You are more than welcome to have 60 minutes. Frankly, the way he's going, that's all the game time he will see this year.

Mike Wallace won't sit out, he would be so stupid to. For one the Steelers won't negotiate with him if he holds out, they have proven this in the past. He will play, or hes an idiot.

Already a great side, well done.

Mike Wallace won't sit out, he would be so stupid to. For one the Steelers won't negotiate with him if he holds out, they have proven this in the past. He will play, or hes an idiot.

Already a great side, well done.

They gave Antonio Brown his money though. The Steelers don't have any cap room left to upgrade Wallace, and he doesn't have to show up until Week 10 and will still accrue his year for free agency. Prior to the Brown extension there was something to be gained by showing up, but now I don't think there is. Good chance he sits out the first 10 weeks IMO. Either that or he gets traded, but even then, who wants Mike Wallace as a Dolphin?

I'm only a rookie, but I thought I'm gonna need at least one Team Defense, might as well get the best now and leave other picks for later...

Porthoz said:
I'm only a rookie, but I thought I'm gonna need at least one Team Defense, might as well get the best now and leave other picks for later...

They are only one slot on the roster, WRs and RBs are at least 5. They also have a much better chance of scoring points in a high range than defs do.

If anyone drafts Jamarcus before I do, there will be trouble.

I picked Tim Tebow with my overall first pick last year, so I'm sure you are only 2nd on the list of rookie errors.

Btw Porthoz, you will find that almost nobody seems to pay too much attention to Defense or kickers. Except for me of course, who traded a RB for David Akers last year!

Ari Gold said:
They gave Antonio Brown his money though. The Steelers don't have any cap room left to upgrade Wallace, and he doesn't have to show up until Week 10 and will still accrue his year for free agency. Prior to the Brown extension there was something to be gained by showing up, but now I don't think there is. Good chance he sits out the first 10 weeks IMO. Either that or he gets traded, but even then, who wants Mike Wallace as a Dolphin?

He won't get traded no one will pay him what he's after. Hell get franchises.

how about that doug martin prediction!!!!

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.