NFL Teams you love/hate

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
In the spirit of the NRL thread that was going around before. Which teams do you like? Which teams can't you stand?

I'll go first.

Teams I like

Oakland
New Orleans
San Francisco
Pittsburgh
Miami
Indianapolis
Arizona

Teams I HATE

Philadelphia
Washington
New England
New York Jets
Minnesota

i think im gonna do a 1-32, however ill do it when i get home...however it will look something like

1. raiders
2. bills
29. chiefs
30. patriots
31. broncos
32. chargers

Love: 1. Oakland
2. Colts
3. Saints

Meh:

1. Pats
2. Bears

Hate:

1. Kansas City
2. Denver
3. Bolts

ok here we go:

1. Oakland Raiders: My beloved team, that ghastly black to the backdrop of an ocean filled with skulls and crossbones. when i started supporting them that used to mean something. but oh well, we will get it back one day.

2. Buffalo Bills: I supported them in the first game i ever watched, the 91 superbowl, losing to the Giants. went on to lose 4 straight superbowls. how can u not feel sorry for them, if ur not an afc east fan.

3. New Orleans Saints: originally liked them because they drafted my all time fave college player, Reggie Bush. Now i just love their offense. I never would have thought id take a liking to a former chargers qb.

4. St Louis Rams: Love the rams. Big Kurt Warner fan. they arent what they once were and dont have kurt, but still cool.

5. Indianapolis Colts: Peyton Manning. the greatest player ive ever seen.

6. Arizona Cardinals: Mainly coz of Kurt.

7. Pittsburgh Steelers: I used to kinda follow this team before i started watching nfl regularly. I had a steelers shirt so every now and then id keep up with what there scores were. didnt have much interest in them when i started to fully watch it, but i was really digging them when roethlisberger came in his rookie year and lead to team to a 2 loss season.

8. Carolina Panthers: dont know, just like them lol. cool jerseys.

9. Houston Texans: I'm a big fan of Matt Schaub & Owen Daniels, two very underrated players. I like Mario Williams as well. I lol'd at them when they didnt pick Reggie, but unfortunately, they were right.

10. Cincinnati Bengals: I'm a Palmer fan. I used to like this team way more when they had that stud offense. Ill never forget that game they had against the colts where it was just back and forth touchdowns. they were so entertaining.

11. Baltimore Ravens: Before they drafted Ray Rice (who i used to love to watch at Rutgers, when they were on tv) i never liked any offensive ravens players. But their defense is stacked with awesome guys including one of my all time faves in Ray Lewis.

12. Bears: not a fan of the team these days. however i love watching old tapes of the bears of the 80s. the punky qb, the refrigerator, sweetness, all that superbowl shuffle shit, awesome.

13. Detroit Lions: never liked this team, but it gets high up because my fave player in the league, Calvin Johnson, plays for them.

14. NY Giants: They ruined the Pats perfect season, their qb dissed the chargers in an awesome way. I used to dislike the G-Men, but they have grown on me.

15. Cleveland Browns: The most irrelevant team in the NFL lol

16. Tennessee Titans: I like Vince Young, thats about it

17. Seattle Seahawks: ...

18. Jacksonville Jaguars: ...

19. Minnesota Vikings: .....

20. Washington Redskins: play in that damn NFC East. most overrated division in the nfl.

21. Green Bay Packers: ...

22. NY Jets: I've just never liked them. Was a fan of Sanchez in college, but now i have no feeling for him really.

23. Atlanta Falcons: Always been a team with dickhead players.

24. Miami Dolphins: just dont like them

25. San Francisco 49ers: disliked them coz they were always good when i first started watching haha.

26. Dallas Cowboys: Beat the poor old Bills in those superbowls. The media love them too much.

27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: They beat my damn team in the superbowl!!!!!

28. Kansas City Chiefs: like them better then the other west teams, coz i kinda used to like them a little when i was a kid lol.

29. Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Vick.

30. New England Patriots: i dont think i need to go over this again.

31. Denver Broncos
32. San Diego Chargers

Love: The Patriots, Brady is so dreamy...

Hate: The Colts, Dungy and Manning are tools

That is all.

gymp, ur meant to like cool teams!!! How could anyone hate Tony Dungy?

lol. Dungy doesn't even coach them anymore anyway..

Not really an NFL fan but i'll watch it if nothing else is on. I like the look of the Carolina Panthers with Thomas Davis and AJ Feeley.

I don't mind watching Atlanta Falcons either

The Gymp said:
Love: The Patriots, Brady is so dreamy...

Hate: The Colts, Dungy and Manning are tools

That is all.

I love this guy.

I know Dungy isn't there anymore doesn't mean I can't hate him or the stupid Colts.

how could anyone hate dungy lol. he seems like the nicest guy ever

Bill is the bomb! He is totally gangsta with his hoodie and you know it!

Dungy was, and always will be. All class.

Unlike Bellichick.

Cheat.

Colts are gonna beat down the Cheats next week!

Like:

1) 49ers - been following them for years
2) Packers - Lambeau Field and snow
3) Browns - its all about the pound

Cant stand:

1) Raiders
2) Dolphins
3) Bears

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.