NFL Week 1

Happy with the Niners... more focused on who we got, as opposed to who we lost. Defense was top notch and Kaep looks to be a bit more comfy in the pocket. Hyde was awesome and will be key to our playoff chances, albeit it's all early days of course...

Happy with the Niners... more focused on who we got, as opposed to who we lost. Defense was top notch and Kaep looks to be a bit more comfy in the pocket. Hyde was awesome and will be key to our playoff chances, albeit it's all early days of course...

Yeah maybe beat someone other than the fucking Vikings before you start thinking about the playoffs

I'll skip around my street naked if your team makes the playoffs.

Yeah maybe beat someone other than the fucking Vikings before you start thinking about the playoffs
It's not who they beat, but how they beat them. Besides, the "fucking Vikings" were certainly clear favourites ahead of the game,

Still, you did see I mentioned it was early days, didn't you?

I'll skip around my street naked if your team makes the playoffs.
Haha, video proof will be required.

It's a tough ask given the division they're in, and I'm not crowing after one game, or saying they will be playing SB 50 at home, but they surprised me quite positively, given how much talent they lost. If they keep playing that way, Kaep keeps improving his passing game, and Hyde stays healthy, they're a chance.

I'll bet Tomsula, Hayne and the rest of the side are glad the first game is out of the way so they can get past the mania and settle into their season.

The only mania is coming from Australia.

But the way it's being reported, all of the NFL know about Hayne.

The only mania is coming from Australia.

But the way it's being reported, all of the NFL know about Hayne.

I've watched most of the pressers on the 49s website and there are plenty of Americans asking questions.
Most of the mania is coming from OZ you're right but it's still a distraction. I think they said during the coverage there were 37 ozzie journos at the game

Most would be 49er supporters. As it's their website.

?? They were American journos. the New York times were running stories on him in mid August

Not sure why you are looking to pot the guy. I hated him in a blue jersey as much as the next bloke but his story is incredible. I don't think it's the greatest Aust sports story ever like some have been saying but I am cheering on his success.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • Tmac
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.