3:00am - Washington Redskins 10 @ New York Jets 34
6:05am - Carolina Panthers 27 @ Seattle Seahawks 23
6:25am - Baltimore Ravens 20 @ San Francisco 49ers 25
6:25am - San Diego Chargers 20 @ Green Bay Packers 27
10:30am - New England Patriots 34 @ Indianapolis Colts 27

Tuesday, October 20th 2015
10:30am - New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay folks, ever since the Grand Final life has been fairly hectic and I haven't had much time to really come and smell the roses when it comes to the NFL.

That all changes in Week 6 where all eyes seem to be on the infamous Deflate Gate rematch. Going into the game, it's New England by how many which can be a precarious situation for either side to be in. Either, New England make good on their promise or they fall under the weight of expectations and either just scrape by or worse get beaten. The Colts have recovered after a slow start, going 3-2 after wins over the Jaguars, Titans and Texans but their record against the Patriots is terrible and there's a cloud over the availability of star quarterback Andrew Luck. It's a game that I'm sure everyone will be talking about for one reason or another over the coming days.

Minnesota host the 1-4 Kansas City Chiefs after a bye week. After an embarrassing start to the season, the Vikings have recovered somewhat and played some respectable football to be at 2-1. All eyes will be on the guy in my avatar, QB Teddy Bridgewater who's had an indifferent start to the season. If the Vikes are to earn the wildcard (which let's be honest, is their best case scenario, no way will they topple Green Bay), Bridgewater is going to have to start coming up with some plays and stringing quality performances together. A strong performance here against Kansas City would be just the tonic. Especially since the Chiefs have a relatively good record against the Vikes (winning their past two clashes).

HUGE win for my Panthers today. I thought we were gone but to their credit they fought back in the last quarter with 2 TD drives. Cam has really found another level this year and is doing it with Ted Ginn jr as his WR1.

CRppMuRWwAEZM5o.jpg

HUGE win for my Panthers today. I thought we were gone but to their credit they fought back in the last quarter with 2 TD drives. Cam has really found another level this year and is doing it with Ted Ginn jr as his WR1.

CRppMuRWwAEZM5o.jpg

Panthers are a real fun team to watch... Even more fun when they are beating the seagulls.

Frustrating win for the Vikings. They were easily the better side for the bulk of the contest but failed to convert pressure into points. AP in particular couldn't get into the game, thanks largely due to a poor performance from the O-Line. Fortunately when the side needed him to earn a first-down, he came through.

I thought the opening drive summed up Teddy's performance fairly well. Very sharp right up until he got into the redzone where he struggled to come up with the right play. It didn't end up costing the Vikings, but against a better side, they'll make Minnesota pay.

Fortunately the defence was very strong for the Vikings and rookie receiver Stefon Diggs continues to impress.

Important couple of weeks coming up for the Vikings. They play two division games on the road before facing off against St Louis at home and then Oakland on the road. All four games could go either way but they'll have to bank most of them since they'll have Green Bay, Atlanta, Seattle and Arizona in succession.

Looking around, it appears the end is nigh for Peyton Manning. He nearly lost the game for the Broncos, before the defence saved his ass allowing Denver to get the OT Field Goal.

Colts also put up a nice fight in their match against the Patriots. I had a feeling that they'd dig in after the scrutiny all week and how New England were going to smash them again for their part in the deflate-gate scandal. Unfortunately, they were just shaded by the Pats who simply had too much strike and came up with the big plays when they counted.

Im still confused on what was going on with that 4th and 3 play by Indi. What was the actual play supposed to be? In the end that killed the game for them.

It looked like it was just meant for them to try to draw NE offsides, and if it didn't work that they would just call time out and then punt it away, but they actually snapped the ball for some reason lol.

Beads, what's up with Funchess? Not exactly living up to the hype!

It looked like it was just meant for them to try to draw NE offsides, and if it didn't work that they would just call time out and then punt it away, but they actually snapped the ball for some reason lol.

Beads, what's up with Funchess? Not exactly living up to the hype!
Yeah Funchess is not kicking on as we would have liked. He has made a few nice catches but has had the drops. I think we are struggling to figure out how we want to use him. He is more of a big route runner.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • simplythebest
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
  • Tim K
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Fatboy
  • Griffo
  • broncotville
  • Jazza
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.