Nines / Trial Games

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Many surprises have come along from the trial game and nines squads over the last week. What are your thoughts on this, and the upcoming tournament (/trial games) in general

Last edited:
Does anyone know how we can watch/ stream or listen to the trials?

Glenn and Coates are out of our nines squad by the way. I’m not sure who has replaced them.

You can get a 14 day trial with Kayo, cancel it afterwards.

Last edited:
Are the Capras streaming it??

I recall Wynnum streaming their trials against Broncos... you'd think their fans would be interested to see how they go against an NRL squad

anyone who wants to watch the nines ... and like me has already used their 14 day free trial on Kayo ... there is a way to legitimately get 3 months free kayo.

sign up with bet easy ... go to their promotions page and click on the 3 months free kayo offer (offer expires next month) ... you don't even need to make a deposit to bet easy.

just be sure not to use chrome ... the kayo sign-up page, doesn't seem to like it ... gives you some weird failure to execute when you click "subscribe now"

since i already had an account with Kayo (because of free trial) it told me to try logging in instead, link was on signup page ... still got the deal

EQt VAyU0AARAm4

Fkn Valentine's ruining my Nines viewing! At least it's in Perth so I can watch some when I get back. [emoji1696]

The Mrs bought tickets to Titans trial at Redcliffe though so not all bad I guess.

anyone who wants to watch the nines ... and like me has already used their 14 day free trial on Kayo ... there is a way to legitimately get 3 months free kayo.

sign up with bet easy ... go to their promotions page and click on the 3 months free kayo offer (offer expires next month) ... you don't even need to make a deposit to bet easy.

just be sure not to use chrome ... the kayo sign-up page, doesn't seem to like it ... gives you some weird failure to execute when you click "subscribe now"

since i already had an account with Kayo (because of free trial) it told me to try logging in instead, link was on signup page ... still got the deal
Boom, just worked for me , great work mate. 3 month free

Anybody else watching the 9s?
Panthers smashed the Roosters 34-0
While Dragons routed Warriors 35-0
Parra taking on the Dogs atm.

Our mob against NQ in the 2nd last event, probably around 10pm.

Oops my bad, there is a thread on the RL forum.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.