Nines / Trial Games

gotta rub out this B2B penalties during the NRL season..

Great work again from Haas and Milf. Milf looks a lot better not having to do everything.
He’s about to have a massive year, having that extra work load off his shoulders will bring back the old milf.

Yeah, so far I’d say it’s Jack, honestly hoping Isaako has a crap half, I don’t even want him in the staring 17.

In these conditions, he's gonna be dropping plenty of ball

Great kick that one, glad to see we have more kicking options this season.

Last edited:
FFS we're going to be smashed with penalties all fucking year aren't we.
How’s that different from any other year? We’re the mighty Bronxs so of course the refs have to hate us for being the only profitable team in the entire N(SW)RL.

FFS we're going to be smashed with penalties all fucking year aren't we.
We don't usually concede many penalties, but we receive even fewer. Cowboys however have had the largest positive penalty differential for the majority of the past 5 years.

I dont think either team has been hard done by in terms of penalties so far tbh.

A positional change of significance by the looks of it Glenn will move to the right and Fifita will get to stay on the left.

Glenn has been our left second rower for what 8 seasons? A Croft/Glenn combo might work in both their favours to be fair

Unread

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.