No Oztag for Sydney side Mon 10/11

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Saw on the Homebush oztag site there are no games this monday 10/11 because of the Oztag nationals in Coffs harbour so i guess proper draw starts the week after !!!!

Where about does it say that there are no games on the Monday night though? It says the Coffs Harbour thing is on from Friday to Sunday.

Better be on!! I look forward to Mondays

Ahh well I obviously need glasses haha.

Thats farked...as if there are that many rep players in the whole of the competitions to warrant a cancellation of a whole round

A few? More like just your quads. [icon_lol1.

Nah only kidding, I would've preferred to play but that gives me time for exams I suppose.

yeah the week off wont be so bad with all the injuries, I look forward to playing monday nights as well ah well should have a full strength side for Round 1 of comp proper (except Shaun will be on honeymoon)

brisbroncosboy said:
yeah the week off wont be so bad with all the injuries, I look forward to playing monday nights as well ah well should have a full strength side for Round 1 of comp proper (except Shaun will be on honeymoon)
Just make sure you don't do any further damage to that quad on your honeymoon Shaun. Maybe that should read... Hey Linda, make sure you don't do any further damage to Shaun's quad on your honeymoon. :P

Haha hitman thats just going too far :P we all know once you're married you don't get any hahaha

Playboy Bunny said:
Haha hitman thats just going too far :P we all know once you're married you don't get any hahaha

There is always wishful thinking PB icon_thumbs_u

Jeza23 said:
Ahh well I obviously need glasses haha.

Thats farked...as if there are that many rep players in the whole of the competitions to warrant a cancellation of a whole round

Depends how many divisions your competition is entered in at nationals. There's about 9 different divisions. If your competition has teams in each, each with a 16 person squad, that's 144 Oztag players going away.

I know our comp has 3 or 4 teams going away. Whether they postpone our round or not I'm not sure yet.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.