Nomad Productions

i kick myself every day i didn't keep the 1994 videos i taped every game of the Kangaroo tour including the trial matches. Channel 9 covered them all. But my tapes perished from overuse (!!!) and DVDs weren't readily available for me to transfer across...

Sad....

Also recorded every Super league game of Broncos including World club challenge.....what happened to them..??...see above...!

Guess i better get a move on and watch all of Damons vids before they are pulled..!
I probably have some old VCRs of early 90's Origin games simulcast dubbed with Roy & HG commentary somewhere, but fucked if I know where.

i kick myself every day i didn't keep the 1994 videos i taped every game of the Kangaroo tour including the trial matches. Channel 9 covered them all. But my tapes perished from overuse (!!!) and DVDs weren't readily available for me to transfer across...

Sad....

I know a guy that has every single International that's ever been televised, including the trial matches.

I'll add the 1994 tour to the list.

Enjoy these games while you can, the NRL have already taken down a few of them and I already have one strike on my account. It likely won't be long until the NRL decide to take down the rest.

Interesting to note that NRL.com uploaded a couple of random halves of football from 2010 a few days back.

Perhaps a sign of things to come?

I know a guy that has every single International that's ever been televised, including the trial matches.

I'll add the 1994 tour to the list.

Enjoy these games while you can, the NRL have already taken down a few of them and I already have one strike on my account. It likely won't be long until the NRL decide to take down the rest.

Awesome Damo thanx...

Yeh big bad brother is starting to breathe down your neck hey...

Those 1994 tour matches would bring back some serious memories for me...

Interesting to note that NRL.com uploaded a couple of random halves of football from 2010 a few days back.

Perhaps a sign of things to come?

They have always been there, they were uploaded years ago. There were still games from 2010-2016 around on the site if you dug around enough.

What's interesting is that they are all being deleted. Perhaps that's because they are being replaced.

I know they're hosted on a server, but they were uploaded to the actual videos section on the NRL website the other day. 2nd Half Round 21 Warriors vs. Titans and 2nd Half Sharks vs. Warriors to be precise. They were taken down only a few hours after I posted.

I haven't checked in a couple of weeks, but they were still hosting 2010 games last I checked.

Watching the 1990 round 18 match against Balmain, very important match because it was our first win after 5 matches against the Tigers. Willie Carne and Paul Hauff both run riot in this match. What a lovely step from Alfie to send Kevie over.

Far out what an awesome kick return by Hauff those long legs of his really made easy metres and harder to bring him down, extremely unlucky not to score from that return being pulled over the line only just.

Last edited:
As expected the channel has been taken down.

No worries, I'll just create another one and re-upload all of the videos again. This time no videos from 2010 onwards. That's what caused this.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.