Non-PPV Wrestling chat.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Just a thread for us Wrestling fans to talk in general and discuss news.

Lets start it with the sad news that "Chris Kanyon" Has died of an overdose at age 40 :( Love watching him in wCw its kinda messed up now that the Wrestlers passing away are the ones i grew up watching.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/7190.html
- Former WWE and WCW star Chris Kanyon was found dead in his apartment in Queens, New York early this morning at age 40. We're still waiting official details but it's believed he died from an intentional overdose of pills, a suicide.

Sad news. I hate it when professional sportsmen die at a young age from Drug overdoeses.

Im waiting for the day Hulk Hogan dies :(

Whats's happened to Tommy Dreamer, haven't been following it much this year so haven't heard of anything much, Wrestlemania has been all I've followed this year.

I've always liked Tommy, has he retired or something?

He did retire however rumor has it he will be heading to TNA.

Thank you. I had a hint he retired. damn, I missed his farewell match. :evil:

I also heard they released my other favourite superstar aswell Shelton benjamin, has he headed to TNA aswell?

if TNA are after him they will have to wait till his 90 day no compete clause ends with WWE.

ROH has been blowing these other idiots out of the water recently.

Sabu_2008 said:
ROH has been blowing these other idiots out of the water recently.

ROH always has, they just don't have the money to compete in the main stream.

Nah, last year was an average year from Ring of Honor, but I thinbk having Dragon and McGuinness move on has allowed the likes of Aries, the Kings of Wrestling, Davey Richards and Eddie Knigston top have a bit more time in the spotlight.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Alec
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dreaglor
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • pagey
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • kman
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.