VOTE Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

• Total voters
My god I've waited so so long for what i witnessed today to occur.

For Melbourne to actually look vulnerable, to drop a ball that shouldn't be dropped, ruin an absolute sitter of a try, miss easy tackles, kick the ball out on the full.

For them to finally be like every other team in the comp and look human and have a shocker makes me so happy.

I won't be satisfied until they loose a first round game (for the first time in how many years) and get 50 put on them during the season. Highly unlikely but man i hope tonight was a sign if things to come for the storm.
It was a thing of absolute beauty :)

243206181 2480364158773917 2072351574690784914 n

Still backing the Sunshine Coast Panthers. Go Sunny Coast!

I think that the game showed how important Welch and smith are to them. Welch doing the 1 percenters and smith's energy and quick play the balls.

it also highlighted that they no longer have a game manager to grind out tough wins. Yes, If they get an early lead and score lots of points you can get by with their current halves but in their closer matches this year, they have struggled.

Take out Fischer-Harris and Api K and I wonder what the result would have been.

I also felt that Melbourne played better this season, as a team, with Hynes at FB

I want the bunnies to win, however, I can't see their edge defence coping with Penrith's attack out wide.

Remember when Bennett was a terrible coach and couldn’t keep up?
2016-2018 we were never contenders. We got completely embarrassed on more occasions than usual.

Standards slipped. That's a fact. It's just a shame the people running the club were completely retarded and didn't know what to do next.

I don't think anything has really changed with the way he coaches, he just has a better team at his disposal. They still got 50 put on them twice this year. No team who has had 50 put on them has won the comp.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.