NRL 2018 Ladder Predictions and Player Movements

I have just finished my own ladder predictor (When does the NRL one come out?) and this is what I've come up with. It will change before the next season. I really can't see it ending up like this though.
1 Cowboys
2 Storm
3 Broncos
4 Roosters
5 Sharks
6 Eels
7 Dragons
8 Tigers
9 Knights
10 Panthers
11 Titans
12 Warriors
13 Manly
14 Bulldogs
15 Raiders
16 Rabbitohs

Updated Ladder Prediction
1 Storm
2 Roosters
3 Broncos
4 Cowboys
5 Dragons
6 Panthers
7 Tigers
8 Eels
9 Sharks
10 Warriors
11 Raiders
12 Titans
13 Knights
14 Rabbitohs
15 Sea Eagles
16 Bulldogs

Team Predictions:
Broncos- Kodi will outplay Milford in a lot of games but Milford will win the ones that matter. Thaiday will retire after we win the Premiership.
Raiders- Ricky Stuart will be sacked and Mal Meninga will take over in 2019.
Bulldogs- Josh Jackson will win man of the match in the grand final even though he didn't play. Klemmer will finally be suspended for lifting his knees. Some sort of riot will occur at a home game when the fans realize the Bulldogs are getting the wooden spoon.
Sharks- Will be the last team to win a game this season. Dugan will be sacked after video of him pissing in Matt Moylans mouth emerges. Holmes will sign with the Cowboys halfway through the season and Fifita will threaten Moylan at training because he likes threatening young people. Gallen will play on again in 2019.
Titans- Ash Taylor will injure his shoulder by carrying them all season. They will sign more Panthers players and Broncos rejects and take half of their home games to their spiritual home in Penrith. Brenko Lee will make a tackle.
Manly- The Turbo Bitches will continue to be overrated, being selected in rep teams despite their club being shit. DCE won't play Origin.
Storm- They will sail their way to another minor Premiership but fall short in the GF. Slater will retire after coming back from another shoulder injury and failing. Smith will crack because he finally gets penalized and will also retire making the game great again. Munster and Vunivalu get into a fight at the club and knock each other out forcing them both to also retire. Also Melbourne is kicked out of the comp for bringing the game into disrepute since their inception.
Warriors- They'll get a few wins during Origin.
Knights- Pearce won't **** a dog this year but he will **** a Lamb after he carries them to a victory leading to Peace getting selected for NSW again. Moga will do something stupid and we will laugh as we reminisce.
Cowboys- Thurston will injure himself in the testimonial carrying his bag of cash out of the stadium. Scott will retire.
Eels- Hayne will eventually be moved to the bench and come on to replace Mannah at prop. Will be the first team to forfeit a game in years because half of the team will have to see their probation officers on game day.
Panthers- Will lose Mansour and Peachey to the Titans. They will also change their jersey colour 6 times.
Rabbitohs- Inglis will sign with the Broncos but not actually. Adam Reynolds will get injured. Farah will overthrow their coach.
Dragons- Ben Hunt will catch every kick off and also kick a field goal this season. Mundine will say he's returning but won't.
Roosters- Won't get done for cheating the salary cap. Will continue to cheat the salary cap.
Tigers- Packer will continue his redemption story with the love and adoration of the channel 9 team. The bus will break down once they make the finals due to an easy draw. 5 captains won't be enough to stop Cameron Smith though.

Updated Ladder Prediction
1 Storm
2 Roosters
3 Broncos
4 Cowboys
5 Dragons
6 Panthers
7 Tigers
8 Eels
9 Sharks
10 Warriors
11 Raiders
12 Titans
13 Knights
14 Rabbitohs
15 Sea Eagles
16 Bulldogs

Team Predictions:
Broncos- Kodi will outplay Milford in a lot of games but Milford will win the ones that matter. Thaiday will retire after we win the Premiership.
Raiders- Ricky Stuart will be sacked and Mal Meninga will take over in 2019.
Bulldogs- Josh Jackson will win man of the match in the grand final even though he didn't play. Klemmer will finally be suspended for lifting his knees. Some sort of riot will occur at a home game when the fans realize the Bulldogs are getting the wooden spoon.
Sharks- Will be the last team to win a game this season. Dugan will be sacked after video of him pissing in Matt Moylans mouth emerges. Holmes will sign with the Cowboys halfway through the season and Fifita will threaten Moylan at training because he likes threatening young people. Gallen will play on again in 2019.
Titans- Ash Taylor will injure his shoulder by carrying them all season. They will sign more Panthers players and Broncos rejects and take half of their home games to their spiritual home in Penrith. Brenko Lee will make a tackle.
Manly- The Turbo Bitches will continue to be overrated, being selected in rep teams despite their club being shit. DCE won't play Origin.
Storm- They will sail their way to another minor Premiership but fall short in the GF. Slater will retire after coming back from another shoulder injury and failing. Smith will crack because he finally gets penalized and will also retire making the game great again. Munster and Vunivalu get into a fight at the club and knock each other out forcing them both to also retire. Also Melbourne is kicked out of the comp for bringing the game into disrepute since their inception.
Warriors- They'll get a few wins during Origin.
Knights- Pearce won't **** a dog this year but he will **** a Lamb after he carries them to a victory leading to Peace getting selected for NSW again. Moga will do something stupid and we will laugh as we reminisce.
Cowboys- Thurston will injure himself in the testimonial carrying his bag of cash out of the stadium. Scott will retire.
Eels- Hayne will eventually be moved to the bench and come on to replace Mannah at prop. Will be the first team to forfeit a game in years because half of the team will have to see their probation officers on game day.
Panthers- Will lose Mansour and Peachey to the Titans. They will also change their jersey colour 6 times.
Rabbitohs- Inglis will sign with the Broncos but not actually. Adam Reynolds will get injured. Farah will overthrow their coach.
Dragons- Ben Hunt will catch every kick off and also kick a field goal this season. Mundine will say he's returning but won't.
Roosters- Won't get done for cheating the salary cap. Will continue to cheat the salary cap.
Tigers- Packer will continue his redemption story with the love and adoration of the channel 9 team. The bus will break down once they make the finals due to an easy draw. 5 captains won't be enough to stop Cameron Smith though.

Regarding the tigers and there 5 heads , it won’t be enough to stop Smiths 2

Have been listening to a lot of podcasts/shows with this games so called 'experts', and it just makes me sad. When you listen to commentators in other codes like AFL & the NFL (I'm sure many others too but this are just the sports I am interested in) and 90% of the commentators give considered and meaningful opinion based on their experience not affected by bias. Then you have the NRL spuds that just dribble bullshit based on their own agendas, which is mainly 'Sydneyz Da best & fuk dem Broncunts'.

Nearly every 'expert' opinion I have come across has us going backwards because we have lost half our squad and added no-one. They literally flat out ignore our signings. I think the most frustrating thing is the way players apparently change when they leave our club.

Last year:

"Ben Hunt is not a halfback, rubbish kicking game and no game management."
"Adam Blair is not the prop they need and is a cheap shot merchant"

Now however, both are apparently elite superstars in their field and of their loss we will never recover.

It is just pathetic.

I conducted a poll on the FB group that I am a member of asking: Where will the Broncos finish on the ladder in 2018? With over 200 votes so far, I have come up with the following:

Top 2- 23%
Top 4- 54%
Top 8- 22%
9-16. - 1%

If a similar poll was conducted on this page which contains the more intelligent and analytical Bronco fans in existence, I wonder if the results would be different. I suspect it would be.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.