Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
NRL 2019 Grand Final
Sydney Roosters vs. Canberra Raiders
ANZ Stadium, Sunday 6 October 2019
Kick Off: 5:30pm (Queensland Time)

SYDNEY ROOSTERS

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Warea-Hargreaves 9. Sam Verrills 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley

Interchange: 14. Angus Crichton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Sio Siua Taukeiaho

Reserves: 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Drew Hutchinson 20. Jake Friend 21. Ryan Hall

CANBERRA RAIDERS

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordana Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine

Interchange: 14. Bailey Simonsson 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Dunamis Lui

Reserves: 18. Sam Williams 19. Ryan Sutton 20. Siliva Havili 21. Sebastian Kris

Hopefully Friend & Leilua play, we'll have pretty much full strength sides if that's the case. Should be a cracking game, hoping the Raiders win in a tight one.

Hoping friend plays because he'll probably be rusty.

If Friend was to play, I'd have to presume he'll come onto the bench for Tetevano. Of the bench players, he's received the least amount of time and Butcher seems more highly regarded by the Roosters brass.

Gould seemed extremely confident he'd be there and that he was supposed to play last week until Friend suffered a twinge in the captain's run and they decided to save him for next week.

I’ll be there, do I do the clap or nah?

Personally I think roosters bench will be the difference over the Raiders. Raiders bench is pretty weak

Just do it. Your clap could be the difference. Imagine if you don't do it and they lose, it would be your fault.
Well, ****! Now I have to do it since you put that kinda pressure on a man.

I'm putting together a video of the kicking game from the halves on both sides and I have to say, the difference between the Raiders kicking game and the Roosters kicking game.. There is quite a gap in quality of kick and kick selection. Roosters have the advantage in that department.

It's one area the Raiders need to improve in. Their kick selection is erratic. It's like half the time they don't know what kind of kick they are going to do beforehand, they are just playing off the top of their head which has led to some pretty poor kicks. If the Raiders don't improve that and minimize the impact of the Roosters back 3, it's going to hurt their chances.

Nah. I’d just soak it up. But then again, I’d have a couple of drinks and wouldn’t be able to help myself.

This would be me. All week I would be like nah you shouldn’t do it, but after a few drinks I’d be all boom boom clap!

Look I asked if I should or not but the closer I get to the game and the more I realise I’ll have a couple beers down range already, this will be me all out of beat and shit.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.