NRL - 2019 Grand Final

I believe he told Hodgson during the game he never said 6 again didn't he? Or has he legit come out now and said he didn't? Because if so the is the most stupid lie I have ever seen.

His point being? It doesn't matter what he verbally said...he gave the visual cue for 6 again. We've even got video evidence of it and this peanut is acting like he's done nothing wrong. You fucked up, own it ffs.

His point being? It doesn't matter what he verbally said...he gave the visual cue for 6 again. We've even got video evidence of it and this peanut is acting like he's done nothing wrong. You fucked up, own it ffs.

The more worrying thing is that he probably actually believes he didn't call 6 again and is completely oblivious to making the call.

And the fact that he is regarded as one of the best refs in the game, if that is the case, then that's a really worrying sign.

He clearly signalled 6 again, doesn’t matter if he said it or not there’s every chance the players couldn’t hear out there anyway.

But the trainer incident was the worst I reckon. Maybe it’s not a referee blunder but how the rule allows you to restart your set when the ball hits one of your own trainers is beyond me. Maybe it’ll be changed now but it’s too late. To make it worse the Raiders looked like scooping it up and heading toward the try line. Instead the Roosters establish themselves on the try line and score.

The Raiders fucked up when it mattered. Defending that last try was a **** up and JL not passing to Rapana was a **** up. The things which were in their control should be their focus instead of things that might have happened after shitty luck or bad calls.

I think it was the perfect end to a GF for a couple of shitcunt teams.

Ricky........ha ha LOLZ.......yeah thats right mate, you were ripped off by the refs. Too bad....so sad. Tee hee hee....:rofl

Robinson....yeah get fucked dickhead you only won because the refs were cheating for you.
Haaw haaw haaw....:rofl

Win / win for the rest of us.:happy:
[automerge]1570520340[/automerge]
We should be able to bet on how many points a ref will cost any given team.......it's be easier than picking the final score line.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.