NRL 2020 Grand Final

I will be watching in the vein hope that Penrith ruin Smith's party, but they have the NRL to contend with on that front.

100% chance of rain in shitney tonight.
They missed the chance to go head to head with the afl out of pure stubbornness.
This is just about gauruanteed to be an ordinary game now.
Storm possibly are at a disadvantage from playing up here in the dry all season.

Tears for the Clearys!

I actually don't mind if Penrith win, I just don't like those two much.

Penrith would be infinitely more likeable if there wasn’t Ponga-esque levels of fellating of the Clearys

And Melbourne would be more likeable if they didn't introduce wrestling tactics (which do seem to be on the way out now at least, thanks NRL), didn't eliminate the Broncs from the finals over and over again and just didn't keep embarrassing this club in general.

I think I'll take the Clearys lol.

Go storm, I hate the cleary’s.

You do realise if they didn’t steal all the players that were developed in Brisbane we would of dominated the last 10 years like they just did ?

DT reporting Naden will be 18th man, May to right centre

The weather would give the Storm the advantage if they didn’t already have it.

They will play to the conditions and wrestle Panthers out of the contest. They are better at grinding out wins.

The weather would give the Storm the advantage if they didn’t already have it.

They will play to the conditions and wrestle Panthers out of the contest. They are better at grinding out wins.
Penrith have ground out more wins this year.

You do realise if they didn’t steal all the players that were developed in Brisbane we would of dominated the last 10 years like they just did ?

Who did they steal? Smith was offered 10k by broncs and storm...he and cronk developed in brisbane but not contracted to broncos ....that would mean they could sign with anyone ....just a wild guess

Im not vibing with the grand final at all. Not sure who to follow, was all on storm but my true rugby league heart is telling me Penrith much to my disgust.

Oh well I'll just make the most of the women's grand final. Go Broncos

Im not vibing with the grand final at all. Not sure who to follow, was all on storm but my true rugby league heart is telling me Penrith much to my disgust.

Oh well I'll just make the most of the women's grand final. Go Broncos
Looks like could be rain for most of the evening....see how many ball strips get called as loose carries and knees and feet in play the ball get called as incorrect play the ball.....panthers have mastered it this year

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Maddy
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • ell.d33
  • Manofoneway
  • Rah88
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.