NRL 2022 Finals Week 2 Discussion

That left side defence of sharks looks a terrible call from the coach... way too small

Looked like he wanted to load up his right side with Ramien and Ronaldo, but has put two undersized outside backs next to each other, and they've been getting dominated all night

What a stop by Wilton, forward pass by ilias and then miller has a very poor effort

Arrow has been an unsung hero for rabbits the last two games... looks like he's absolutely churning out the meters, running good lines and I've rarely seen him get dominated in attack or defence

Talakai a massive out.

but the sharks have just looked frantic with ball in hand.

this weekend has been very disappointing as a neutral! The worst finals games for a while:

What was the touchie doing there?

That pass was forward.

What a pass by Ronaldo. Then a bombed try

Just a consolation win for the Rabbitohs.

Nothing about their performance even suggests they will come close to Panthers.

It’s going to be a massacre.

Sharks did good but they didn’t have the personnel to really threaten in the finals.

They are building nicely and with some smart recruitment over the off season, can’t see any reason why they won’t be a contender in 2023.

I think fullback is one of the priorities for them. I don’t think Kennedy is the player for them going forward.

Sharks did good but they didn’t have the personnel to really threaten in the finals.

They are building nicely and with some smart recruitment over the off season, can’t see any reason why they won’t be a contender in 2023.

I think fullback is one of the priorities for them. I don’t think Kennedy is the player for them going forward.
I wonder what they're going to do about their middle.

Fifita and Tolman are both gone next year and to be honest neither should be in an NRL 17 at the moment.

So they're already short if their depth isn't good enough, next year they'll lose what depth they do have... and there's not much on the market to replace them with.

They could be a landing place for McLean

Just a consolation win for the Rabbitohs.

Nothing about their performance even suggests they will come close to Panthers.

It’s going to be a massacre.
I'm not so sure. Penrith have a history of having a hard time scoring points in finals. Souths defence.looks great everywhere now that graham is back. Just whether they can cut the errors

Today's winners just owned the right to get pumped by Penrith.

Tatola will cop a fine. Fair enough. You don't see many of them in the game today so there is no problem like other tackles. He didn't go all the way over with it probably saved him

Tatola will cop a fine. Fair enough. You don't see many of them in the game today so there is no problem like other tackles. He didn't go all the way over with it probably saved him

that's because people were getting suspended so it got effectively eradicated from the game.

if it is now just a fine, this tackle is in danger of coming back

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • sooticus
  • Rough and Ready
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.