NEWS NRL 2022 is go

Way too much bickering and targeted attacks going on in these boards against McHunt.

Everyone just chill out. Where are the mods? I've been censored for much less on here

I’ve reflected on this, and I reckon you’re part of the problem with this statement.

If we were talking about the NRLW and a bloke made a lewd sexual innuendo regarding lesbaianism, should it not be called out?

I like you, but wake the **** up snowflake.
Sorry but it would depend on how humorous the picture is. I have no problems with mchunt’s posts.

I’ve reflected on this, and I reckon you’re part of the problem with this statement.

If we were talking about the NRLW and a bloke made a lewd sexual innuendo regarding lesbaianism, should it not be called out?

I don't give a hoot about the argument, but do you see the irony in the bloke getting annoyed about the post calling another snowflake. I had a chuckle.

Drawing attention to a post you don't like is a sure fire way to draw more attention to a post you don't like.

Why's everyone so fuckin cranky lately.
It's the off-season. My theory is that the deeper we get into the off-season the crankier and more intolerant we become. The pall begins to lift about the rthird week of january. Oh, and get fucked by the way.

Changing subject...

There was an article about the panfers and how battled on with their injury toll to win the premiership.... something I really loved reading was "Kurt Capewell’s knee blew up like a balloon every week but he never complained". To me, it was so obvious he was playing injured the last 6-7 weeks. His hit ups dropped dramatically but not once did he miss the one percenters. The article also gave me an increased appreciation for Edwards though. I'd happily take him at broncos for the right price if cobbo prefers centre and niu doesn't lift by 9 or 10 games in.

Something our team has lacked massively is not so much our attitude when things are going our way, it's when they go against us. The players we have recruited, nearly all of them, have a track record of performing DEPSITE adversity. Injuries will happen to every team and half a team will be playing with niggles by finals time. That's the nrl, that's what these young guys haven't figured out yet...

It’s not that black and white man. I do too for the most part. But the sexualisation of sportspeople training or competing is where I draw the line.
How do you feel about gymnastics?

Me?? What did I say? Haha

Curling - that's the sport everyone should care about, it is the only sport that matters.
Speaking of Scottish sports, here's a champion Aussie who's unknown at home. Watched this live. You can't tell but it was pissing down at the time, impressed he kept his grip:

This thread might need to be revisited going forward. Omicron is everywhere now. I fully expect to see 60,000+ cases nationwide at some point in January. It might be less deadly than the other variants, but that won't stop the shitheels in the media crawling up the NRL's ass if they try and push forward with the season in light of this newest outbreak. Anything for a cheap headline these days.

This thread might need to be revisited going forward. Omicron is everywhere now. I fully expect to see 60,000+ cases nationwide at some point in January. It might be less deadly than the other variants, but that won't stop the shitheels in the media crawling up the NRL's ass if they try and push forward with the season in light of this newest outbreak. Anything for a cheap headline these days.
Oh I think we'll see that in the next week or so, but hopefully the infections will peak towards the end of January, and the hospitals will be getting back to normal in February. NRL good to go in March.

Wishful thinking, but not unrealistic.

Oh I think we'll see that in the next week or so, but hopefully the infections will peak towards the end of January, and the hospitals will be getting back to normal in February. NRL good to go in March.

Wishful thinking, but not unrealistic.
Not unrealistic at all, the pandemic phase could potentially be over by then also. Once the statistical reporting moves to ICU admits over cases the media will lose interest. Omnicron could be the best Christams present nature ever dished out to us. An endemic virus that is more contagious, less virulent and has been shown to have cross protection post infection for other strains. It's quite staggering how quickly it has displaced Delta.

The NRL will be a go I believe and doubtful there will be much in the way of impact on games ect going forward. Apart from vaccination being a requirement to enter games for a while at least.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.