CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 17 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8274.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 17, 2013

So is Sheens coaching the Tigers now?

Has anyone ever coached the Tigers?

1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
8770.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wolfie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 14, 2015

Not a great few moments for Brooks

Not a great few seasons for Brooks. He is absolute garbage.

Brandon Smith suspended for 3 weeks.

the NRL showing their impartiality by having a former referee on the judiciary panel.

apparently the Storm wanted a 2 week ban and the NRL wanted a 4 week ban

Sheens coaching the Tigers, I would not be surprised in the slightest if that was the scheme from day 1 in regards to get Sheens into that coaching director role or whatever he's got going on there.

He comes in as the director, they sack Madge who was clearly not getting them anywhere, they're stuck with Kimmorley who isn't the long term solution, no rookie coach would want that gig, if they're going down the experienced coach avenue they probably want the best available, that would be Sheens and Sheens would know that.

Sheens coaching the Tigers, I would not be surprised in the slightest if that was the scheme from day 1 in regards to get Sheens into that coaching director role or whatever he's got going on there.

He comes in as the director, they sack Madge who was clearly not getting them anywhere, they're stuck with Kimmorley who isn't the long term solution, no rookie coach would want that gig, if they're going down the experienced coach avenue they probably want the best available, that would be Sheens and Sheens would know that.

Well Sheens did get the boot after "I'm the best hooker in the game" Farah white-anted him (as well as a couple more coaches after that), so maybe he deserves another crack.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.